Please predict my Future for Working visa of USA and job.

Know the most suitable career fields on the basis of different esoteric calculations. Find career related articles, ebooks and videos that explore the different career perspectives.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

astrology0211

Please predict my Future for Working visa of USA and job.

Post by astrology0211 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:29 pm

Hello Forum,

My name is Vishwas Pathak and I am a  novice  in astrology. I have some hiccups  with my career in recent past. I have graduated from USA in Pharma sciences and after that I was in USA without a job related to my major for more thn two years ( worked in a resturant to pay my bills ) Later I got a job in a pharmaceutical company for 6-7 months. After that I had to leave for India my native country  for some visa issues in July 2011. Now I am in india waiting for my working visa of USA.
Can you help me by predicting the time when I will get the working visa of USA and a job in USA related to my job.

A physician without a knowledge of Astrology has no right to call himself a physician.
Hippocrates

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:33 pm

I think you need not to change your profession. you will ger success as what you are now.

astrology0211

Post by astrology0211 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:30 am

Hello Symulhaque

Thanks for the reply !

my working visa is still pending for the decision and I am still in India. Meanwhile I have being committed to this girl who works  in USA and presently in USA.

She was my class mate in my UG but I got her matrimony ad in newspaper and committed to her.

Now, I have strong feeling that my working visa will be denied ( I got some technical  information on it recently ). and now I am trying for student visa of USA ( Phd to be precise )

So could you please make a prediction about my chances of getting a student visa and going to USA.

Will I be able to get married to this girl , whom I am committed to ?

I got  engaged to her in Oct 2012, but all the family talks of the arranged marriage took place in June 2012.

Thanks and regards,
Vishwas Pathak
A physician without a knowledge of Astrology has no right to call himself a physician.
Hippocrates

Return to “Mystic Career Quest”