Do you feel you are in the right profession?

Know the most suitable career fields on the basis of different esoteric calculations. Find career related articles, ebooks and videos that explore the different career perspectives.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Yes
No votes
No
63%
Not Sure
38%

Total votes: 8

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:26 am

Do you feel you are in the right profession? Take this poll. If not then what would have been your chosen career and why??

AquaMyst

Post by AquaMyst » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:29 pm

Wow, these results are so sad! Although I guess only 5 people voted so you can't take too much away from the staggering no and not sure responses. lol. The career I am currently in was my chosen career path and what I worked for...but this was decided when I was young and seeking financial stability and the need to feel important and like I had a 'good' job in the eyes of my peers. While I did manage to achieve the skills and experience and qualifications to land 'good' jobs in office administration and management, I have never really been satisfied or happy in this field. It's not personally rewarding and I have found that most business owners only care about profits and not really about providing good service or products, this has been my experience anyway. I want to break away and enter a new field...but it's so hard to settle on one. I've considered teaching, journalism, psychology. One dream is to have my own publication...a sort of all around guide to good living and social and environmental responsibility...but I feel like I'm kind of stuck in the current profession and floundering as to how I'm going to get where I want to go.

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:26 pm

I am not sure whether its yes or no..

Return to “Mystic Career Quest”