Looking for insight/advice/assistance in a career path

Know the most suitable career fields on the basis of different esoteric calculations. Find career related articles, ebooks and videos that explore the different career perspectives.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

JeffsOpenMind

Looking for insight/advice/assistance in a career path

Post by JeffsOpenMind » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:58 am

Hello,

I am a newcomer to the forums.  My name is Jeff (if you haven't already deduced this from the forum name).  I consider myself to be a logical spiritualist.  I absorb "knowledge" from all angles.  I have gut feelings on what I know/want to be true in this world.  

One of these gut feelings I have are with psychic readings.  I have encountered and witnessed strange things in my life, and they have changed the way I observe the world we live in.  Because of these experiences, I can say with certainty that each and every one of us has abilities and gifts to share with humanity.  Our skills and talents are given to us to advance human consciousness and evolution.  

Without going into grand detail about my inner thoughts, I would like to ask for help.  I would love and greatly appreciate having a conversation with individuals who share these beliefs and could possibly offer some insight into a career path.

A psychic would be helpful but, I am not strictly looking for someone with their crystal ball (per se) to glance into my future and tell me what they see me doing for a job.  Some advice in figuring out my own path, or some other worldly wisdom would be phenomenal!  

If you need more information about me, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you reading!

Return to “Mystic Career Quest”