Payewacker's Tarot - The Five Finals and my Five additional Major Arcanum Cards.

A forum for development and investigation of ideas. Not for short questions...then Use Tarot Forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Payewacker

Payewacker's Tarot - The Five Finals and my Five additional Major Arcanum Cards.

Post by Payewacker » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:29 am

Hi Guys.

Now, I think all of you will say "He's gone "yumpy" :smt030, and  :smt119, but I had a moment  :smt112 of  :smt115. Either total folly or brilliance, That you decide.

While busy with the Emperor, I got sidetracked and redid the Major Arcanum Associations of which I will edit after this posting. You would need to go to it frequently because I have not completed it yet, but it will be very comprehensive, as you will see.

In doing this I reached the five Finals in the Aleph-Beth. This gave me a   :smt083, revelation. I used the Majors in the Existential which has finals in the Cosmic. On my doc, you will see which ones I used. I also needed to think   :smt026 and   :smt051. These five numbers are different letters and creates an opportunity to expand on matters within, but beyond the Cosmic as we have it now. I consider them to be in the spiritual realm, beyond Tau/Tav---Cross---Christ----Odin?????

I have compiled the first card, which I name The Throne

I will design the cards and post them as I complete the Icons (small paintings). The artwork will remain as Coleman smith's, to match the RW. In fact, I'm now designing another derivative of the RW, and the main influence will remain that of AE Waite.

This is the link
http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgtkr639_191fvhxxmhc

All five new Cards will be blends of a number of the Majors.

I need you guys to help here please!!!!!!

Blessed be.

AyeCantSeeYou

Post by AyeCantSeeYou » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:17 pm

I don't think you've gone psycho (at least not yet)! Image

What you've written makes sense. I've wondered before about the impact of some of the cards blended together and how they would be interpreted. Would they be a force to be reckoned with, or would they hold the ultimate solution? While following along with what you wrote, I glanced down at the images of the cards. The Hermit, for some reason, caught my eye. I've never really put much thought into this card, but at the moment it drew me in, I saw him as being a guiding light, there for all that can't see where they are headed - whether in darkness, grief, being lost, etc.- in hopes they take notice and follow his light back to safety. (Now you can all call me crazy, but after reading what I just wrote, he relates to being a disciple of Christ.)

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:28 pm

What is interesting about the Hermit, in it's symbolism. We see the star of David in the lamp. His wand is yellow. Gold is portrayed by Yellow. Therefore, consider he is guided by the brilliance, and rest upon his "Faith" or God. Strength (8), is one of the three Virtues contained in the second set of seven cards as seen in RW. In Christian terms, it would refer to their "Faith". In being number Nine, we see completion. Attainment is achieved in the tens.

I'm not sure, but can recollect that Christ was born under the tribe of Judah, which was also that of King David? Please correct me if I'm wrong! Therefore your association with him being a disciple of Christ is probable!!

In another way, we know that Christ is also named "King of Kings", in Tarot it would mean, The Emperor, as he has conquered Kingdoms, and rule Kings. Dionyssus and Zoroaster who lived thousands of years before the Christian has even been thought of, classified and developed the hierarchy of choirs among the Angels. Here we find Kings, Princess...etc, every planet has it's King and other dignatories.

I will, once done with the deck, compile a doc, and host on Google, of how the angels fit together!

Blessed be.

Ps. Have a good look at the Masonic Alchemical Orouboros!!!!! We see the Star of David.

Lion of the Tribe of Judah
(See Lion's Paw.) Symbol of the Messiah, which can have different names for brethren of different religions. Judah was symbolized as a lion in his father's deathbed blessing. The lion was upon the standard of the large and powerful tribe of Judah. "Lion of the Tribe of Judah" was one of Solomon's titles. Christian interpretation of the phrase springs from Revelation (V: 5), "Behold the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book and to loose the seven seals thereof." The idea of a resurrection is curiously interwoven with the lion in all ages and was connected with resurrection long before the Man of Galilee walked upon the earth. In ancient Egypt, a lion raised Osiris from a dead level to a living perpendicular by a grip of his paw; Egyptian carvings show a figure standing behind the Altar, observing the raising of the dead, with its left arm raised, forming the angle of a square. The Lion of the Tribe of Judah, considered as signifying a coming redeemer who would spring from the tribe, or meaning the King of Israel who built the Temple, or symbolizing the Christ, must not be confused with a mode of recognition.

And now I've stumbled across another very interesting reference. This pertains to the Fool and I will post this discovery on that Thread, WOW!!!!!

I truly thank-you for your posting, MY, MY....... I will always learn!!

Bless you!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:47 pm

Looking at the Orouboros, it has some symbols, few people will think being significant. I just need to rush and do some searching, regarding the Symbol I think will give us a different view of the Fool, then, we can pull this image apart and discuss it?

Blessed be.
Do as you want, Harm none!

Return to “Tarot Discussion And Ideas”