Payewacker's Tarot - Astroligal associations of the Minor Arcanum Court Cards.

A forum for development and investigation of ideas. Not for short questions...then Use Tarot Forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Payewacker

Payewacker's Tarot - Astroligal associations of the Minor Arcanum Court Cards.

Post by Payewacker » Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:38 pm

Hi Guys,

I really need a volunteer here!!!!!!!!!!! :smt006.

Please anyone who can help to research and post the info would help enormously!!!!!!!!

I referred back to the Sola Busca Tarot, to try and establish the Astrological associations. It just started bugging me, don't know why, obviously work needs to be done, otherwise I would have had "silence"!

In the hosted doc, I included the links to the images of all the Court cards, and an example of the King and Queen of Wands!

I sincerely hope that one of you can give a helping hand here, truly I would appreciate any assistance.

The link to the doc:
https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AZyu ... zaGM&hl=en

See this as a trip into the mythological world of magickal creatures. It's very interesting, stimulating and informative.

See what you can come up with?

Blessed be.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Payewacker on Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:48 pm

We see that the King has a very pointed or sharp pointed crown and a war helmet under his left foot. There are absolutely no salamanders in the image, unless otherwise portrayed.

The Queen has the Crystal shield on her left and what to make of the P and D, engraved on the throne?

I just had another look at the Queen. Her throne has two---Lotus flowers. This links to water, the only zodiac sign we find in a desert, who is a water sign, is Scorpio!

Please guys, give me a helping hand.

Blessed be :smt006

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:56 pm

Then, are we being confused or confoculated?
Do as you want, Harm none!

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:45 am

Confused rather..... my friend.
Why are we jumping from RW to Sola Busca?

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:14 am

Hi Cedars,

The RW and Thoth decks were based on the Sola Busca, have a look at the Knight of Cups in the Sola Busca, he has wings. In RW, the wings became little flapping tools on the Helmet! In Thoth deck, this Knight sports a full set of wings.

Also, the Mythology may indicate the Zodiac Associations in some form, somehow, with linking it to the "Gods" or legendary people. The Queen of Wands has a crystal shield-- Which crystal was used, this may give an indication to the planet or Zodiac sign! The Ruby is associated to the SUN-unmistakably Leo (Mina Lo), Which other Crystal is associated to Fire?

I'm busy doing the research on the Hierophant, in this card there are far more nuances to the Triple Crown, or TIARA, and the two keyes. You will see when I post these, you may be very surprised at what the outcome really is!!!!!! :smt004, the pillars, the suplicants and, and, and.........

You know, when I research a topic it's well informed and based on fact!

Blessed be.

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:12 am

HIIIIII :smt006

I transmitted a signal from planet Yur-Anus to Earth, is anyone alive?

Not even a teensy little help, plizzzz!!!

Come-on guys!!!!

Blessed be

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:43 pm

:smt005 Hi, PW!

We are alive (if barely), but thoroughly confused about Fire kings being either Gemini or Aquarius. It would take me a few eons to begin to catch a glimpse of understanding. Or maybe I'm not at the best moment to look into that.

I hope someone is brave enough to take up your challenge, though. If anyone does, I'll link it in our Topics list.

See you!   :smt002
Sunshine from the islands of eternal spring ;)

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:51 pm

Mmmmmm,  :smt003

On Y-A we have a very active "fire" element, but more an elemental, because it tends to take seize of you at times. How our Kings disperse with this element is a retorical question, which by no means can be answered in this world at all. :smt009

We tend to have a fluctuating dispersement of this fire-of water, which we call firewater!

So I wonder if anyone would be brave enough to visit Y-A, they may just  :smt007, after-all we are genetically manipulated :smt005

Blessed be.

Return to “Tarot Discussion And Ideas”