help reading celtic cross spread please?

A forum for development and investigation of ideas. Not for short questions...then Use Tarot Forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

nanilom

help reading celtic cross spread please?

Post by nanilom » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:34 am

could anyone help me understand this spread??
is about my love live =)

1- Present= the fool (inverted)
2-influence=two of wands
3-past issues=six of swords
4-immediate pass= page of wands
5-crowning thoughts = four of swords
6-immediate future=seven of pentacles
7-your fears = knight of cups
8-environmental factors= the tower
9-your hopes= two of swords(inverted)
10-outcome=six of cups

thanks much !!!

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:58 am

Hi,

The CC is very informative and will give you information if you look hard enough. I'm not going to interpret your cards, because you are using a CC which has been altered to suit the author's theory.

Having done your own lay, we may interpret it wrong, because we are not bonded to your cards, the deck and the energies in them.

We have a "tutorial" on the CC, as it was used at the beginning or design of the spread.

Follow this link:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B5yuZl ... c3NmNiMDcy

For me to give you advice on how to read your cards, it would be best to follow these instructions.

Considering the time-period and no discussion on your topic, it may be advisable to re-do your reading. Your question needs to be well composed and NOT; yes or no, this or that. Consider asking "what must I do to achieve or gain ........?

However, I suggest you clean your cards and get them in order. If you have concluded a way in which you do it, that's fine, alternatively, follow this link;

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nRM ... t?hl=en_US

If you need assistance to read and interpret the cards, don't browse the book at all. Submit your request and then we interpret the cards. Once we are finished, you can perhaps think of looking in the book. Post your request in the Tarot forum, not the Tarot reading forum, or this one.

Blessed be.

Blessed be.

Return to “Tarot Discussion And Ideas”