Tarot Spread; I'm a little stumped. Please help?

A forum for development and investigation of ideas. Not for short questions...then Use Tarot Forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

msbusher

Tarot Spread; I'm a little stumped. Please help?

Post by msbusher » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:47 am

The reason I did a reading: For the last week or so, whenever I think of this one man I admire, I suddenly feel a presence. In fact, as I type this I feel them. It's a calm, serene, lovely presence.. I am not frightened at all, but curious to know about who they are. I almost always get this cold, pressing feeling on neck, shoulder and ear on the right side. It feels as though someone is sitting next to me, placing their hand or head on my shoulder. I would just shrug it off, but I get the feeling that they are here for a reason, that they are trying to give me some kind of message, but I don't know who they are or what they need to tell me. I'm sure this is a spirit, I've always been able to tell if one is present. (I do not want to state who the person is, but I feel that I should add that the man I talked about earlier is someone who comes from a very powerful family, I don't know if that bit of information helps)

So, I decided to do a spread to figure out who they are and what message they're trying to tell me. I tried to get my mother to help me with this interpretation, but she's a little stumped too. Any insight?

"Spirit Spread"
--2-----3--
-----1-----
--4-----5--

card #1 represents the spirit, who they are
card # 2 represents why they are with you right now
card # 3 represents what they want you to know
card # 4 represents what actions you can take and/or how you can help them
card # 5 is a summary/outcome of the entire reading

1: Hierophant
2: 4 Swords
3: 2 Cups
4: Hermit
5: Chariot
(For some reason I felt that I needed to draw two other cards): Death and then Knight of Pentacles. They don't have a position, I just had this feeling that I needed to draw two more.

I've been asking for help on four different websites and I haven't had any luck, no one seems to want to help. I don't know if it's because they don't have the time, or if they're stumped too. Perhaps my luck will change here.

* If this goes against any rules, I do apologize and I won't make the same mistake twice.

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:21 am

Hi,
Spirits are a normall occurance when doing readings etc. As you say some people see and feel the presence as well.

I've never done spreads on specific spitirits and who...., but let me have my head work somewhat and perhaps we get to an answer.

Blessed be.

chipmunk

Spirit spread

Post by chipmunk » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:41 pm

Personalliy i don't do spirit tarot readings, my house is "haunted" or maybe politically correct " spiritually endowed" and since i get along with them i don't want to upset any one but i can give you a little ensight into the spread you have posted.

Who they are: The hierophant - is the symbol of moral law and a wise and capable advisor so they are most likely either a teacher or a priest.

why are they with you right now? - four of swords - is the card of inaction. It indicates the need to step back and contemplate, a time in which to think things through and not make rash descions. Maybe this wise man is with you now to aid you in your contemplation so you know what path to take when the time to be active again comes.

what they want you to know: 2 cups - indicates physical attraction or the energy for a new partnership or relationship. This could mean the presence is alerting you to the fact the man you admire may feel something for you or ready to start a reltionship with you.

What actions you can take/ how you can help them - the hermit -  indicates a desire for peace, quiet and solitude. They are maybe seeking to cross over.

Out come summary of reading - chariot - indicates movement and change directed by your will power.

The Death card paired with the kinght of pentacles suggests to me the end of one phase of your life and the start of a new one with a responisble and dependable man, one who is hardworking and truthful. Possibilty of a long term relationship/partnership.

Hope this helps :)
Never be normal !

Kalidasa

Post by Kalidasa » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:19 am

i would agree with chipmunk's assessment...although it could be that the entity is one of your spirit guides/ guardians.
Blessed be!

Return to “Tarot Discussion And Ideas”