need help with a reading

A forum for development and investigation of ideas. Not for short questions...then Use Tarot Forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

jeepgurl28

need help with a reading

Post by jeepgurl28 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:21 am

hi im a beginner tarot reader and need a little help with my 3 card reading.  i asked the cards what this mans feelings are for me right now and i pulled the upright knight of cups for recent past, ace of cups for the present and judgement for the future.  please help[/i][/b]

chipmunk

knight of cups, ace of cups, judgement

Post by chipmunk » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:30 am

Your reading means that in the past he has been deeply attracted to you but unable to come forward but now in the present he is ready to begin a new relationship with you and see where it goes. The judgement card in the future is  a sign for you to think about this new relationship and man in your life and take advantage of this new oppertunity as it is not a light thing to be ignored and could change your life.
Never be normal !

arunmarvel6

Post by arunmarvel6 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:34 am

If you want to know your future moments, then start tarot reading yourself by basic tarot reading book. then try to create your surrounding link holy place. Practice yourself to find fortune without refers your book.

Return to “Tarot Discussion And Ideas”