need help with a reading

A forum for development and investigation of ideas. Not for short questions...then Use Tarot Forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

jeepgurl28

need help with a reading

Post by jeepgurl28 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:22 am

hi im a beginner tarot reader and need a little help with my 3 card reading.  i asked the cards what this mans feelings are for me right now and i pulled the upright knight of cups for recent past, ace of cups for the present and judgement for the future.  please help[/i][/b]

George

Re: need help with a reading

Post by George » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:55 pm

jeepgurl28 wrote:hi im a beginner tarot reader and need a little help with my 3 card reading.  i asked the cards what this mans feelings are for me right now and i pulled the upright knight of cups for recent past, ace of cups for the present and judgement for the future.  please help[/i][/b]
HI there!  I remember making this same type of post when i was a beginner.  And i have seem lots of folks who are beginner make this post.  This is what i learned!  

1st, only you can interpret your cards in a reading you have done!  Meaning, i couldn't tell you what the cards mean because i didn't do the spread myself because it is your intuition that reads the cards and not mine or any ones.
Now, in saying that, i'll say this:
If i was reading those cards with my RW deck i would say,
The Knight of Cups is the man you are asking about and his feelings!  The Ace of Cups is the beginning of you questions of the Knight's motives, feelings etc that leads us into the future with the Judgement card.  Where the questions have to be weigh and measured and now is the time in the up coming future that decision have to be made from the present up to that time. And yes i just told you nothing you didn't already know about this man you ask about.  The problem is that you are dealing with a love type of reading and it is near impossible if not impossible to tell others minds and feeling because that changes from day to day based on our experiences from day to day.
What i would really like to know so i can really help is  What does those cards mean to you?  
btw, What deck are you using?
i hope this helps!
:smt006
Common sense dictates there is no such thing as common sense.

luisau

Post by luisau » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:03 am

jeepgurl28,

try out Lavinia http://www.realtarotreadings.net/, I found her and I am so grateful to her. Let me know how you go.

Return to “Tarot Discussion And Ideas”