Page of Swords as "covert ops"?

A forum for development and investigation of ideas. Not for short questions...then Use Tarot Forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

CaliGal

Page of Swords as "covert ops"?

Post by CaliGal » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:09 am

Hi all,

I've been reading much lately about the Page of Swords and meanings of it relating to the need to move ahead carefully, be vigilant, etc. Do you think it could be said that a possible meaning is to do essentially as Special Forces/spies would do...that is, tread very cautiously, think out maneuvers/strategy with care, be careful who you trust, watch what you say and where you say it, etc.?

CaliGal

Post by CaliGal » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:51 am

Doesn't anyone ever post here??

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:06 am

In what context did you pick this card? Was there a question or are you going by the simple, textbook meaning of this card?

CaliGal

Post by CaliGal » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:39 pm

Well, it came up as "present" in a 3 card spread asking the question "how does so and so feel about me?"

I've done some more reading and have realized it can symbolize someone gathering information ("truthseeker" was a word someone used on another forum), but that it may be unclear or even suspect what motives there are for the having the info, or that it can mean messages being delivered, and the Page would be the messenger.

I took it to mean, in this context, that perhaps the guy is unsure of my motives or my loyalties, as the Page Swords also sounds like it can mean multiple alliances, (like a double agent), or that he is not sure where *he* fits in with my alliances. Do you think that makes sense here?

Return to “Tarot Discussion And Ideas”