Evaluating friendship: reading help??

A forum for development and investigation of ideas. Not for short questions...then Use Tarot Forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

MissB23

Evaluating friendship: reading help??

Post by MissB23 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:31 am

I did a friendship reading and got the following:

1) You. YOUR personal views of the other friend - PAGE OF PENTACLES
2) Friend. THEIR personal views of you- QUEEN OF SWORDS
3) & 4) How You Feel. How you feel about friend, positive and negative respectively- 9 OF CUPS & 3 OF SWORDS
5) & 6) How They Feel About You. How the friend feels about you, positive and negative respectively- MOON & CHARIOT
7) Environment. Where you get to see them physically- JUSTICE
8) Availability. How often you get to physically see them- ACE OF CUPS
9) Past (-). FIVE OF PENTACLES
10) Present (-). WORLD
11) Future (-). DEATH
12) Past (+). ACE OF SWORDS
13) Present (+). TEN OF WANDS
14) Future (+). WHEEL OF FORTUNE

I just want to say what it says. I think it mainly says how I have a good time with her but I know she'll dissappoint me. She's not up to my friendship standards and possibly is out for herself. We hang in a good environment and we met while I had many financial difficulties but I'm changing at the moment and may have too many responsibilities to hang out or be the same in the future. So I think it's saying I will move past this 'friendship'.

Annaura

Post by Annaura » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:01 am

Your friendship is  a little bit "asymmetrical", yes. And you are the leader there.  Your friend likes your spirituality, but you energy and liveliness is "too much" for her.
Your friendship was useful and necessary for you both, you were (and are) guardian angels to each other.

Yes, your friendship may die, or change (my experience says -it happens very rarely) - for this moment you both have completed your task.
Keep your head in cold, and chakras higher

MissB23

Post by MissB23 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:52 am

Annaura wrote:Your friendship is  a little bit "asymmetrical", yes. And you are the leader there.  Your friend likes your spirituality, but you energy and liveliness is "too much" for her.
Your friendship was useful and necessary for you both, you were (and are) guardian angels to each other.

Yes, your friendship may die, or change (my experience says -it happens very rarely) - for this moment you both have completed your task.
What do you mean I'm the leader? I'm the one that gave the most or i was the one taking most? And how am I 'too much'?

I'm sorry but I don't quite understand.

Annaura

Post by Annaura » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:36 am

MissB23 wrote:What do you mean I'm the leader?And how am I 'too much'?
I mean, you produce the energy and ideas in your friendship (at least she sees so) . Almost its good for your friend to "eat" some of it, but sometimes she feels "tired". (6 - How the friend feels about you,  negative - Chariot)  Perhaps, this is a reason of your feeling of disappointment? (3 swords).

P.S. I apologize for my clumsy writing...
Keep your head in cold, and chakras higher

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:01 am

Annaura wrote:
MissB23 wrote:What do you mean I'm the leader?And how am I 'too much'?
I mean, you produce the energy and ideas in your friendship (at least she sees so) . Almost its good for your friend to "eat" some of it, but sometimes she feels "tired". (6 - How the friend feels about you,  negative - Chariot)  Perhaps, this is a reason of your feeling of disappointment? (3 swords).

P.S. I apologize for my clumsy writing...
Your writing was not clumsy at all. I think you have given an objective interpretation of the spread. :)

Return to “Tarot Discussion And Ideas”