Question about tarot

A forum for development and investigation of ideas. Not for short questions...then Use Tarot Forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Gabi89

Question about tarot

Post by Gabi89 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:05 pm

I got a question about tarot, I was just wondring how is it possible to predict the future from the decks cards? I have sometimes asked yes/no questions with my deck and sometimes it´s happened just like they said even though I might have gone the opposite direction or not even know if it would happen or not
Live life as it is a huge party

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:22 pm

No one knows how this happens.....
Spirit intervention.......?
Coincidence.......? (some say)
How do you know what a psychic says will happen and if and when it happens..... how can the psychic explain it?

Tarot is not about predicting the future. True, it does answer questions.. and even Yes or No questions, all depending how you used the card and what was in your interpretation the Yes or the No answer viz a viz the cards that came out....

You say.... ''sometimes it happened like they said"..... you used the word..... Sometimes.....

Use it for guidance and empowrment...

TarotModerator

Post by TarotModerator » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:27 pm

Topic and thread moved to the appropirate Tarot Discussions room....
We run a self study course in Tarot...please sign up..work together with your fellow students...and if further help is needed...ask for help....

Spiritual Traveller

Re: Question about tarot

Post by Spiritual Traveller » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:33 am

Hello Gabi

Tarot, or any psychic tool or method, when it comes to the future or outcomes it is always 'probable outcomes, or probable future'. This is due to free will, not just yours but everyone else involved in your situation - directly & indirectly. & us humans can be very predictable within our own individual mental & emotional structures, so we rarely do not change tactics within situations, so free will can often not get used in radical ways - other than by choosing to do the same old thing - so outcomes are probable based on free will which gives us the power to go in that 'opposite direction' which you chose not to go in. Although in the right hands that change of direction can be seen, but lets not get too confusing over the free will issue. Sometimes seeing an outcome in the cards can make people say 'sod that' & make changes, or feel enslaved to the outcome & just wait for it to happen, maybe asking different questions can help with alternate outcomes ...

As Ceder mentioned, who knows how they work - as spiritual tool, as a psychological tool, as a subconscious tool or maybe many more ways or even none at all. Each tarot reader will use them differently & for different reasons. Tarot is a very versatile tool.

In general they work because you work with them, because you open to them & the possibilities contained within.

Enjoy them, learn to understand them & you will find they are so much more than a tool for peeking into the future.

Pam
Visit Spiritual Travellers.
Learn Tarot. Psychic Development. Meet Your Guides. Psychic Guidance

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:00 pm

MMMM, Tarot is much of a muchness.

Tarot consist of three dimensions, and we all move inside those realms! The Archetypal, Existential and cosmic.

So whatever happened yesterday will happen today and so it continues. Your history predicts your present and thus your future. The Tarot has spirits ruling it, and in that sphere everything is known, sorry to hear if you think it different! Wake up to reality!

So, if "sometimes" you think it is as you read it.........surprise, every card has many meanings, and you see that which suit your fancy! OR, some little spirit has started his work well.

Let me tel you, what you did in your past is what you will do in your future. Then, that is how Tarot works. We see your past and tell you, what you will do in your future, sorry to say this, but it is the truth. We show you how to avoid problems, but people are stubborn and follow their own inclinations. What you don't know, is what we see, it depends if we want to share that with you.

There is no means by which anyone can divine your future. You should rather try to define it, by doing something constructive, rather trying to spy the cards for direction. Who do you want to blame for your own mistakes?

For your interest, divine also means "to prophecy, or to take as total truth"  therefore, do you take Tarot as the TOTAL TRUTH, or just a hobby?

Blessed be.

nadiapopova

Do you know a good website for Tarot?

Post by nadiapopova » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:05 am

Hi!

I'm new here so sorry for the stupid question but do you know a good website for Tarot? I really believe in Tarot but it is really hard to me to do it. So I want the easy way :)

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:08 am

what do you mean.......''the easy way''?

Return to “Tarot Discussion And Ideas”