is there any card related to 7 spade?

A forum for development and investigation of ideas. Not for short questions...then Use Tarot Forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

stalin.v

is there any card related to 7 spade?

Post by stalin.v » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:02 pm

may be sound funny to some people. but i would like to share my experience here.

About 3 months back , i saw 3 playing cards in my dream (deck). 1. queen diamond 2. Ace spade 3. 7 spade.

Yesterday, we went to a temple for a ritual. The temple was located in a forest/ village. While i stopped walking there in the forest and saw the ground,  there i found something.  As my mind was thinking something else that time, i was unaware what i was looking. Some minutes later i focused it. That is nothing but a spade of 7. That made me remember my dream again.

so, I wonder "what the nature try to inform me"!

Any help plz!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sat May 04, 2013 9:29 am

I would relate the Spades to the Swords in Tarot terms.

Seven of Swords in tarot terms would idicate treachery, something being taken away from you - ie possible robbery - and in certain cases with my view of the Rider Waite deck, the Seven of Swords may also indicate wishing to go alone. Take whatever you can from a situatoin and just act on your own for a while.

Ace of Spade - Ace of Swords - is a new beginning empowering you with mental agility; giving you the skills to express yourself verbally and in action. It is not a bad beginning by any stretch of the imagiantion. It is the feeling of being strong, brave and in control and having confidence in yourself.

Queen of Diamond -  Queen of Pentacles - a benelovlent, good hearted lady; can be family member, supervisor, boss, or someone good in fiances - who is ready to offewr assistance and sound advice humbly and without much material expectations.

Hope these made sense to you Stalin.v

stalin.v

Post by stalin.v » Sun May 05, 2013 8:26 am

cedar,

Wonderful! you made me to believe in tarot. because it make lots of sense. The first card was about my past. Queen dice - I had a servant of queenly qualities. now she is not working for me. It affected me for a while. Middle card is my present. and the last card - 7 spade represent my future. I got this idea after surfing net some month back  . It makes sense.

Regards.

p.s: if you explain 7 of sword in detail or giving me link to read it, it will be much helpful.

Thanks a lot!

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sun May 05, 2013 8:33 am

Seven of Swords is a bit of a complex card at times, all depending on the question..
But since your spread was Past, Present, Future, I would suggest the future with the Seven of Swords might indicate a situation whereby you might be taken for a ride; cheated on in busines or personal life; make a loss on a deal; or make yourself scarce from a situaton and just accept your losses and move on.
There are other times that this card may mean, going it alone....

It is probably a warning to you on the things to come... just be prudent and use caution. We cannot be cautious in any and every aspect of our day to day life, but you know the events in your life best.

This is the best I can explain the Seven of Swords.

stalin.v

Post by stalin.v » Sun May 05, 2013 5:00 pm

Thanks for informing it.

Can you tell me that how long this phase will last? 1 year .. 2 year.. or anything? because now my situation is bit smooth.

surely, i will try to be cautious. Yes, i love loneliness.. :-)

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sun May 05, 2013 5:17 pm

No, sorry, I cannot give you timing.

stalin.v

Post by stalin.v » Sun May 05, 2013 6:03 pm

7 The symbol of seven is the Triangle above the square.
It relates to the cyclic expressions of time in the cosmos
and in man's life. It is an outer expression of an inner
spiritual principle. Thus at seven a child loses its milk
teeth, at fourteen develops sexuality, at twenty-one
enlarges the faculties unfolded in the teens, at
twenty-eight stabilises them etc. There are said to be
seven chakras, or centres within man's body, which are
foci of the spiritual forces acting on his body and soul.
These are expressions of different levels of
consciousness, and different forces or principles, such
as growth, reproduction, and sensation. Thus it
represents the influence upon the physical, of the
invisible rhythms within man, the cosmic keyboard of
harmonic vibrations or energies. The zodiacal sign is
Libra the manager. It rules the kidneys, and the seventh
house rules marriage. Seven is the number of initiation,
and there are seven colours in the spectrum, seven notes
in music.

source: au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080514223057AAs9MfG

my marriage? ! because dream vs. tarot. is there any relation! if not; theabove may be the meaning.

what do you opine ceadar?
:-)

Return to “Tarot Discussion And Ideas”