1 question 4 cards what do you think?

A forum for development and investigation of ideas. Not for short questions...then Use Tarot Forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

JessicaJane

1 question 4 cards what do you think?

Post by JessicaJane » Sun May 05, 2013 10:48 pm

Being only 17 and not always having a chance to learn tarot properly i am concerned about my capability of reading tarot. What i have done today is asked a question 'am i pregnant' because every time i miss a cycle i worry like crazy even with an implant.

I use the thoth deck and drew a card: The hanged man
I drew a second: knight of swords
a third: 9 of disks (gain)
and The hermit

as you can see i didnt use a particular spread at all here instead the 2nd 3rd 4th cards where clarifying cards. Also as I am not too confident with tarot i just looked at the images and what they told me as i have yet to learnt their actual meanings and the answer i got was either soon or yes as the images pointed towards fertilisation which obviously at this age is worrying but i would like assistance on the meanings and interpretations from anyone willing  to help  

Thank you :)

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue May 07, 2013 7:42 am

JessicaJane

First of all, you have not read our guidelines about readings on health matters and, especially, pregnancy.
We do not do such readings.

Secondly, by law you have to be 18 or over in order to receive a reading.

Thirdly, why do you bother asking the cards about your possible pregnancy, when it can be revealed within seconds by a kit from the pharmacy?

All the best to you

Return to “Tarot Discussion And Ideas”