have you experienced a tarot reading prediction where the situation was reversed?

A forum for development and investigation of ideas. Not for short questions...then Use Tarot Forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

tarotcurious

have you experienced a tarot reading prediction where the situation was reversed?

Post by tarotcurious » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:32 pm

Hi,

I had never brought this question up until now. i never seem to bother until lately where I realized that it has happened quite a few times.

For example, when my ex and I had a fight, the reader said that I had been blocking her messages. I completely had no idea what she meant but when my ex and I reconciled, she told me that she hadn't received my messages because she blocked me during the fight.

Another instance was when I was told that my ex was involved in another relationship; I observed her actions and there wasn't any third-party involved at all,but the reading started to make sense when a few weeks after, a close friend of mine admitted that she had feelings for me and wanted a relationship.

Has this happened to you and what was your experience? Why do these things this happen?

lunargirl

Post by lunargirl » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:24 am

Hey there!

I'm not sure I understand what you're really asking, but for some reason when I read your subject line, I thought you might be asking if anyone has ever gotten a reading that's supposed to be about them, but really it applied to someone else (like the reader)--so in case that is what you're asking, then yes...

Once I was doing a reading for a friend, and the message I got from the cards didn't seem to pertain to her at all, and I was convinced it related to me (well, a family member, actually, but this family member was very much on my mind at the time, so I felt like it was really a message for me).  A short time later, events transpired that matched the reading, which confirmed my original suspicion that my own concerns had hijacked my friend's reading.

Spiritwhisperer

Post by Spiritwhisperer » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:37 am

Lunargirl,

It has happened to me during Angel Card readings, I was reading for a friend , she seemed confused, turned out the reading was more accurate for her mother, (who she was thinking about as I shuffled and dealt the cards :)
"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience."

"be the change you wish to see in the world" Ghandi

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:52 am

Spiritwhisperer wrote:Lunargirl,

It has happened to me during Angel Card readings, I was reading for a friend , she seemed confused, turned out the reading was more accurate for her mother, (who she was thinking about as I shuffled and dealt the cards :)

Dear friend,

Please do not take this as "unctorial" advice (unsolicited!) but this struck an old chord in me! Long ago, when I was cutting my teeth in this fascinating realm of divination (including astrology which turned out to be my final and primary destination (destiny?), I noticed that when I was preoccupied with something in my own life and during horary astrology, when the nativity (client) was, that is other than the question he or she asked (for the horary exercise), my mind was seeing patterns that reflected such preoccupations! My readings (outcome) were a mix of successes and failures in such instances! :-(

So, I became watchful from that point onwards. I stopped giving readings when I was perturbed or preoccupied, and learned to identify signals in the horary charts, drawn for the horary and natal readings. And learned from such objectivity! I am grateful for those early moments on my path and most important for all divinators: Feedback from clients! Those teach us a LOT, for Divination (of any kind) always involves two, though at certain times MORE...!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Spiritwhisperer

Post by Spiritwhisperer » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:20 am

Dear friend,

Please do not take this as "unctorial" advice (unsolicited!) but this struck an old chord in me! Long ago, when I was cutting my teeth in this fascinating realm of divination (including astrology which turned out to be my final and primary destination (destiny?), I noticed that when I was preoccupied with something in my own life and during horary astrology, when the nativity (client) was, that is other than the question he or she asked (for the horary exercise), my mind was seeing patterns that reflected such preoccupations! My readings (outcome) were a mix of successes and failures in such instances! :-(

So, I became watchful from that point onwards. I stopped giving readings when I was perturbed or preoccupied, and learned to identify signals in the horary charts, drawn for the horary and natal readings. And learned from such objectivity! I am grateful for those early moments on my path and most important for all divinators: Feedback from clients! Those teach us a LOT, for Divination (of any kind) always involves two, though at certain times MORE...!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
No advice is ever turned away, as all advice helps us to grow..

I have learnt not to touch the cards when I am inner distracted, the cards talk to me (I know sounds crazy) but the first two cards will tell me If i am connected. I have had readings that portray my own self, instead of the person I am reading for. but I felt in the above case I was right, the Angel Cards are my intuitive reading tools (so to speak) so I tend to get the information from the other person, not necessarily the cards themselves.  (as well as whomever is helping me read)

thank you for your words of Advice, never unneeded
Blessings to you my friend
SW
"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience."

"be the change you wish to see in the world" Ghandi

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:59 am

Spiritwhisperer wrote:
Dear friend,

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
No advice is ever turned away, as all advice helps us to grow..

I have learnt not to touch the cards when I am inner distracted, the cards talk to me (I know sounds crazy) but the first two cards will tell me If i am connected. I have had readings that portray my own self, instead of the person I am reading for. but I felt in the above case I was right, the Angel Cards are my intuitive reading tools (so to speak) so I tend to get the information from the other person, not necessarily the cards themselves.  (as well as whomever is helping me read)

thank you for your words of Advice, never unneeded
Blessings to you my friend
SW
Glad to hear that you have had similar experience in Tarot field, as I have in astrology, or through astrology, rather!

In astrology, the angel-cards exist too. They are three and all three are related to the concept of ascending and mounting! TWO Ascendants (N and H) and Arudha Pada (mounting).

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Tarot Discussion And Ideas”