The Star and Knight of Cups together

A forum for development and investigation of ideas. Not for short questions...then Use Tarot Forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

JLeeLotus

The Star and Knight of Cups together

Post by JLeeLotus » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:13 am

I have a question about the cards. I am learning tarot, and have been having some profound experiences with the cards.

This one in particular was such a surprise. I asked a question about someone I am very deeply in love with. Who, unfortunately, lives in another country and lost faith in us ever being able to be together. We disconnected for a while, and he started dating again.

I asked the cards whether we would find our way back to be together again? If it's our destiny to be together?

And I pulled The Star and The Knight of Cups. Three days in a row.

He and I got in touch with each other by email, at the same time.

I feel that these are very powerful cards, and to get them three days in a row, it seems a bit magical.

Then, today I pulled the Wheel of Fortune, around the same type of question.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Has anyone experienced receiving the same cards like I have, over consecutive days? And if what you were asking did come to fruition?

Also, I'm really unsure how to interpret the Wheel of Fortune? I am seeing this as a fate card. Possibly that we are destined to be together, because of The Wish card and the Knight of Cups. Perhaps?

Any thoughts?

JLeeLotus

AngelT

Post by AngelT » Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:33 pm

Yes cards can come to you repetitively, has happened to me, especially when I read for others,

I do the 3 cards as situation/challenge/outcome

the Star being the situation that you are hoping for, you want this relationship to work, the Knight represents this person you are asking about the challenge/question, as cups represent emotions/ love matters, the Wheel represents changes, and can lean more towards positive changes, but they are much needed changes.  The wheel states that changes is a cyclic nature of life, that everything changes for a reason, and it sometimes is out of our control (fate), so keep your thoughts positive, and roll with it.

I don't feel that the cards can tell you if its destiny, as they are  there to guide you and nothing is set in stone, as free will and situations can change things so much. Take it each day at a time, and see what the future brings that way,

JLeeLotus

Post by JLeeLotus » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:55 pm

Thanks for your advice, that is a good interpretation. The Wheel of Fortune is a somewhat ambivalent card so I am never sure how to read it.

I didn't do this reading as a three card spread though. I pull one card a day for my own personal reading, however sometimes two come out. In this case, I kept pulling the Star, and the Knight of Cups always followed. I shuffle my pack very well.

I was interpreting those two cards as answering my question, three days in a row. And the Wheel of Fortune was the card I drew by itself after.

Would this then be interpreted differently? I know two card readings aren't common, but I wasn't really meaning to pull two cards, it was as if the cards just wanted that extra one to be present as well.

AngelT

Post by AngelT » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:29 pm

JLeeLotus wrote:Thanks for your advice, that is a good interpretation. The Wheel of Fortune is a somewhat ambivalent card so I am never sure how to read it.

I didn't do this reading as a three card spread though. I pull one card a day for my own personal reading, however sometimes two come out. In this case, I kept pulling the Star, and the Knight of Cups always followed. I shuffle my pack very well.

I was interpreting those two cards as answering my question, three days in a row. And the Wheel of Fortune was the card I drew by itself after.

Would this then be interpreted differently? I know two card readings aren't common, but I wasn't really meaning to pull two cards, it was as if the cards just wanted that extra one to be present as well.
you can still read them similar, that you are hoping for this relationship with the man in question, the Wheel represent changes that are in fates hands, so if these changes are meant to be, it will happen. keep yourself positive and like I said before roll with it and take it one day at a time, and if they aren't meant to be, learn from the experience and know that there is always better things in your future.

JLeeLotus

Post by JLeeLotus » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:26 am

Yes... It's really nice to look at it all in this way.

Just go with the flow, pushing for things never amounts to anything positive.

Thanks so much for your advice :)

Return to “Tarot Discussion And Ideas”