Tarot and Spirituality

A forum for development and investigation of ideas. Not for short questions...then Use Tarot Forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Emberlyn

Tarot and Spirituality

Post by Emberlyn » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:45 am

I'm not sure how to properly ask this question, but I'm going to try my best. Is there a way to use Tarot as a spiritual tool? I am not affiliated with any religion, but I do believe in God- I just don't know the path to Him....there are so many different religions and paths...how do I know which one to take? I have to get it right. This causes me much unneeded stress. So, is there a way to use Tarot to find the spiritual path that is meant for you to take?

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:56 pm

Very difficult question to ask and one that involves religion..

I feel you should leave the tarot aside when seeking your direction in Faith or God..

Following your inner guide, instinct of even the blind faith that is within will guide you to your choice of faith, religion or God..

Tarot can give guidance in most things... and if you wish to ask the question to the cards as to which direction to take, I doubt you will get a straightforward answer. Some things are left to us to answer and find answers for...

Rhutobello

Re: Tarot and Spirituality

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:17 pm

Emberlyn wrote:I'm not sure how to properly ask this question, but I'm going to try my best. Is there a way to use Tarot as a spiritual tool? I am not affiliated with any religion, but I do believe in God- I just don't know the path to Him....there are so many different religions and paths...how do I know which one to take? I have to get it right. This causes me much unneeded stress. So, is there a way to use Tarot to find the spiritual path that is meant for you to take?
I agree with Cedars.

When we shall choose our path here in life, then it must be the path your "inner heart" tells you are the right one.
There are a lot of people, me included, that believe there is a God, or shall we rather say the "Starting Force", since God is the creator of the universe.
By that all living thing, and all "dead thing" are a part of God, because we all are the result of the creating force, and then you must also include the millions of stars and so on.

Religions have their task,to give people something to believe in, but they are Human made, and since Humans are ""Weak"" when it comes to power, much of what Religons do, builds on the leaders way to power, and not what a God might prefere.

This is just my opinions...and I don't say it is the Whole Truth, because that can no one tell you

The same goes for Tarot, when we put out Tarot cards, then each card have a """starting point"", but each Tarot reader pick up different sides with this, and the one who are most connected to his/her inner self will be the one who gives you the best advice....

BUT a Reading can Never fix anything for you...it can only give you paths...and it is up to you to walk the path or not...and again will it be your inner self that tells you if you shall do so or not :)

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:15 am

Helloooo Rhuto!!

I immediately checked the date of your post, in case it had been an old entry.... I double checked and indeed it was a fresh one.

So good to see you here and read your inputs.

Hope all is well and hope to see you on the boards more and more often.

SpiritualSeer

Post by SpiritualSeer » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:07 pm

Hi Emberlyn,

I am not sure if I understood your question. But I think you might be searching for something more than just prediction from tarot. I have tarot cards but also have some spiritual oracle cards.  There are couple of decks that seems to speak to me
-Osha oracle cards
-Voice of the Angels - A Healing Journey Spiritual Journey Cards by Dyan Garris ( out print ☹) Still love it.

Hope something helps,

SS

Return to “Tarot Discussion And Ideas”