Knight of cups and queen of cups together.

A forum for development and investigation of ideas. Not for short questions...then Use Tarot Forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Lavitabella

Knight of cups and queen of cups together.

Post by Lavitabella » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:21 am

Hi Everyone,

Just got my first pack of tarot cards today! I am a complete beginner so i apologise if i ask quite alot of questions on this forum while i learn about the cards. I guess we all have to start somewhere.

My question is.. I asked how someone feels when they see me, and i pulled out the king of cups and the queen of cups, in that order. How do you read this?

Lavitabella

Post by Lavitabella » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:24 am

I also just asked if they miss me, and i pulled the king of swords and the king or wands together. Does he feel he has the power and is control? Help!

chipmunk

king of cups, queen of cups, king of swords, king of wands

Post by chipmunk » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:09 am

King and queen of cups  shows that the person  sees you as a very loving and nuturing partner  but you can be over emotional allowing your heart to rule your head and behave irrationally. They donn't nesscairly see it as a fault but think you need to balance and control your emotions.

The king of swords and the king of wands shows that he wants to take charge of his life and maybe felt a little controlled in the past, he is a strong individual, a passioante man and as such a natural communicator. If he misses you he won't be able to keep quiet about it.  :)
Never be normal !

Lavitabella

Post by Lavitabella » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:50 pm

Thank you so much. Yes he has been controlled in the past.  His past has caused alot of scars.

Return to “Tarot Discussion And Ideas”