conatcting the dead using tarot? possible? right? wrong?

A forum for development and investigation of ideas. Not for short questions...then Use Tarot Forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

chipmunk

conatcting the dead using tarot? possible? right? wrong?

Post by chipmunk » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:16 pm

Yesterday i recieved a request for a reading from a client who wanted to hear from her daughter who was killed in a terrible car crash on the way to her mother's birthday party. I told her i couldn't help her because i am not comfortable contacting the spirit world as my house does hold some other energies and i  don't want to ruffle any non living feathers but is it actually possible to contact or read the desceased using tarot cards? what is anyone's opion? is it right or wrong to ask and gain answers or guidance  from/about the desceased? :smt009
Never be normal !

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:25 pm

Is it right or wrong for mediums to do this?
Is it right for clairvoyants?

If the tarot would put you in contact with the spirit world (I have never tried it) then you should try and see.

But if you are doubtful about this whole thing, then stay away from it and definitely do not charge your client for it.

Spiritwhisperer

Post by Spiritwhisperer » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:12 pm

Contacting the Spirit world if you have any hesitation is not really a good idea, reading a passed one could lead you into more than you expected.

I read the Cards, Tarot and Angel, I have had contact with Spirit via the Angel Cards in the past, I still get information from Spirit, but I find its not due to the reading, the cards are just my way of being able to connect more as there is signs that they have tried prior to me sitting down with the cards. The difference I feel here is the spirit that comes to me, already has a message they want to pass to someone close, but I would feel it is wrong to try and contact or read someone, if you don't already feel they are around, as disturbing the spirit, may bring other energies with it.

My feeling on this is if you are not comfortable doing it, then best to not try. I do get worried about what else I may disrupt, so I keep my contact to minimum.

Blessings
SW
Last edited by Spiritwhisperer on Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rohiniranjan

Re: conatcting the dead using tarot? possible? right? wrong?

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:33 am

chipmunk wrote:Yesterday i recieved a request for a reading from a client who wanted to hear from her daughter who was killed in a terrible car crash on the way to her mother's birthday party. I told her i couldn't help her because i am not comfortable contacting the spirit world as my house does hold some other energies and i  don't want to ruffle any non living feathers but is it actually possible to contact or read the desceased using tarot cards? what is anyone's opion? is it right or wrong to ask and gain answers or guidance  from/about the desceased? :smt009

In most instances, dear chipmunk, all divinatory paths are subtly or overtly related to this realm of spirits that human beings (including divinators!) like to conceptualize as a disconnected, separate, black vs white compartments, when in reality they are perhaps inter-meshed continuities! It is like the radio analogy. The carrier wave carries many frequencies simultaneously but the capable radio can tune into this or that band or frequency! Or the cable of your TV that carries all the channels simultaneously, but the TV tuner can focus on one channel or the other at a given time. Some more advanced TVs can show many more channels simultaneously as picture in picture or a matrix mode (for sampling and selecting one that the viewer picks and chooses at a time for more concentrated watching!

So, not just tarot cards or i-ching sticks or dice or palmistry or astrology or numerology, all of these can be in tune with the spirit realm. The guidance is sometimes so subtle that even the divinator has no inkling but thinks that it is the calculations, analysis, logic, math, pattern matching that has helped him or arrive at the conclusion of the analysis. And that is fine, the energy of so called spirit-realm is not helping us for accolades or even gratitude or gaining our respect! I sincerely believe that *they* truly care for the Human Race and try to help. The HEALING ENERGIES too operate on that basic principle, in my belief and opinion.

However, one must be fully comfortable with the 'concept' that I described above. If there are hesitations, guilt, fear, or fixed ideas already incorporated (upbringing, conditioning, what elders said or say, etc etc) then those do get in the way of efficiently operating as a divinator and *distract* us. And that cannot be too good for us!

Mind you, there are darknesses in the energy realm too and some of the eastern and perhaps western practices (really occult ones!) and they are like those TV channels which have the visual NOISE termed snow channels (looks like a snow fall and the noise is deafening!) or the noisy channels on radio, often encountered when using a shortwave receiver! That is where some training and shielding (just like radio and TV!) comes in handy. Most gentle folks with basically stable and contented personalities and well grounded and using common sense generally do not encounter these! But that is not what we are discussing here and the sharing has already gotten a bit long...!

Love and Light and Reality!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Tarot Discussion And Ideas”