Chaining/Bridging Spreads

A forum for development and investigation of ideas. Not for short questions...then Use Tarot Forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

SupaKawaii

Chaining/Bridging Spreads

Post by SupaKawaii » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:07 pm

Several years ago, when I first started having readings done for myself, the fellow that would do them would chain several spreads together using a card from the previous. I have a book that has a couple of clarification/further guidance spreads, but I'm wondering if anyone here has any suggestions to further explore this concept/method.

chipmunk

chaining/ bridging spreads

Post by chipmunk » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:08 pm

Hi :)

When i do two spreads together like for example one for love and one career for a person and there is obviously a connection but none that i can clearly see what it is i ask them the remaining deck again and then take the top card of the deck and place it between the two speards on the table. With out fail it has always givien the linking factor.

Best wishes

chipmunk
Never be normal !

SupaKawaii

Post by SupaKawaii » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:50 pm

Thanks chipmunk. That's a neat method. It's simple but seems like it could provide a lot of depth.

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:39 pm

Hi there,

To clarify certain matters or cards in an initial spread, you can do a follow-up lay. This is staandard practice, especially when you use the CC spread.

However, we use the "final outcome" card in house 10 as significator. You would gather the lay, clean the cards with the "new" significator face-up when shuffling.

You will then continue to lay the cards as indicated.

Blessed be.

Return to “Tarot Discussion And Ideas”