Mother-to-Be? Pregnancy spread

A forum for development and investigation of ideas. Not for short questions...then Use Tarot Forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

EternalSpace

Mother-to-Be? Pregnancy spread

Post by EternalSpace » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:03 am

Hello all :)

I recently did a two-card spread (answer and advice) with an overall indicator for my third card. The question: "will I be a mother this year?"

*needless to say, my partner and I have been very zealous in our attempts ;p *

The cards I received were
1. The hierophant for my answer (getting the deed done the old fashioned way..?)

2. Ace of pentacles for the advice (a heavenly gift, maybe??)

3. The lover as the spread indicator.

Soooo what say you's?? Does this look promising..? Thanks for the insight!!!
Robbs

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:48 am

Soooo what say you's?? Does this look promising..? Thanks for the insight!!!
Promising as in what? That you will fall pregnant? I am totally against doing Yes or No readings, least of all pregnancy and/or health readings, baby's gender and so on. These guidelines are already mentioned clearly in our Reading guides for seekers at the top of the Tarot Reading forum.
Perhaps you have even posted this in the wrong forum, but as it is a 'discussion' topic, I will go along with it.

I am simply hoping and assuming that you have done this so-called spread and reading for ‘fun’ and nothing but fun, as your deep desire and efforts to conceive a child indicates that there is an element of desperation which led you to do this reading. So, I tend to believe that ‘fun’ was not the main criteria, or was it? That being the case, I think it would be wiser and healthier if you were going about this the natural, normal and scientific way. In other words, just do all you can by the book and hope that it will happen. If not, then you can resort to medical help or advice.

My own penny’s worth…… you say your partner and you have been “very zealous” in your attempts to conceive a child. Wouldn’t it be more fun, I wonder, if your attempts were aimed at enjoying each other physically rather than the zealous attempts which can sometimes render the whole process into something clinical and robotic for either or both parties involved? You are only 25 and it’s not that the clock is ticking desperately approaching midnight…

Enjoy each other and have fun. Put the cards away in a drawer and use
them for other situations.

I am sorry, even if I wanted to, I will not interpret your cards one way or the other. It will only increase your anxiety one way or the other.

I wish you both the very best and love!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:09 am

If this had been posted as a request in the Tarot Reading forum, it would have been against the rules for that forum, and therefore it would not be allowed to go ahead.
Please do not ask unsuitable questions about health, pregnancy etc as these will also be locked or removed. Only a qualified medical practitioner is able to diagnose or prescribe and for subjects such as these please refer to your own doctor.
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=68017

For your information only

EoT  :smt024

Gemini.G

Post by Gemini.G » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:24 am

I found out I was pregnant because of tarot cards. I had no idea to even consider it a possibility...nevermind to ask my cards. Both times I kept get empress with Page and Ace cards. I also had a miscarriage the day after i drew Empress and Tower. This all happened by the time I got my first positive test. Because it was a chemical pregnancy. Very strange and made me a believer...don't know if this helps but im definately guessing empress would be a very positive pregnany card. Especially with Aces and Cups in my experience.

Gemini.G

Post by Gemini.G » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:26 am

By the way I wasn't inquiring about pregnancy...It was actually a relationship spread.

Gemini.G

Post by Gemini.G » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:30 am

Im sorry I dont know how to edit. But I wanted to add that if it wasn't for the cards I was getting. I wouldn't have taken any pregnancy test therefore I would never know I was pregnant. I was only about 1 week gestation. It did cause unnecessary heartache and stress. I see why they advise against pregnancy readings.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:44 pm

Im sorry I dont know how to edit.
To edit your own posting, click on the edit link near to the top (right) of your message.

Make your changes.

Then press the submit button, to save your edited posting to the forum database.

This last step is very important. If you do not press the submit button, then any changes which you make will be lost.

Members cannot delete their posting, but you can edit it and replace whatever message was in it before with MODERATOR PLEASE DELETE.

Remember to click on the submit button, after doing this.

You can also ask me to remove the posting for you, either through a private message or by clicking on the inappropriate posting button, and sending me the same message that way instead.

Hoping that this helps,

EoT  Image

Return to “Tarot Discussion And Ideas”