2 of Cups with 5 Major Arcana

A forum for development and investigation of ideas. Not for short questions...then Use Tarot Forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Gemini.G

2 of Cups with 5 Major Arcana

Post by Gemini.G » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:10 am

I shuffled the cards and got the 2 of Cups, Empress , and Emperor. The last 3 I shuffled before each card. The Tower , Strength , and The Lovers.

I don't ask specific questions I just choose cards. It seems to work better for me.
I recently met someone that I was talking to on the phone for a couple weeks before we met. So we already liked eachother before we met. After we met we just sort of were together..we just were inseparable for3 weeks. We have been arguing like crazy for a week. We broke up and got back together like 30 seconds later..These cards are so relevant lol.

I was just wondering other peoples input card wise especially the fact they are all Major Arcana cards. Im debating if I should pick another 1... :smt017  :smt012
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Gemini.G

Post by Gemini.G » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:15 am

I accidentally switched the cards before the pucture. When I picked them it was Tower Strength Lovers.

Return to “Tarot Discussion And Ideas”