money and dreams

Discuss ways to make and save money keeping the stars in your favor on this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

FairyQueen

money and dreams

Post by FairyQueen » Wed May 26, 2010 12:47 pm

:smt012
I keep on seeing dream of finding money in my dreams .

please help me in this regard.[/url]

sd.sonali2007

Post by sd.sonali2007 » Wed May 26, 2010 12:49 pm

i have the same kind of dream sometimes and became very happy that it might signify that am going to own some but in reality it suggests that you are in need of money for soem purpose and are thinking about it all the time.

Elgina

Here is the answer

Post by Elgina » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:32 am

You keep on dreaming about the things you have strong urge for.

The things which you are aiming for engulfs your subconscious mind and you start dreaming.
Your's is the case of "Money Matters"

FairyQueen

Re: Thanking note....sorry for the delay

Post by FairyQueen » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:09 am

Thanks for your concern and suggestions. I read an interesting article in this regard , like to share it with you all.

http://www.mysticmoneymatters.com/mysti ... mland.html

Elgina

Post by Elgina » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:36 am

This was of immense help. Your link was interesting. Please share similar links if you can

Thank You

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:13 pm

money in dreams? hmm. i think i can help in this matter. i know a lot about dreams and dreamy people.

Dreams about money may stand for accomplishments and judging personal worth. If you see lots of money in dreams, it indicates your desire to become rich or improving your lifestyle.

If you dream money on the road, your dream symbolizes that you are in a financial crisis or bothered too much about debts.

It’s good for you if you dream that you have lost money or you have been robbed of your purse. This hints that you are going to get money by some chances. Buy a lottery ticket.  

Dreams of stealing money are not very good, no matter who steals it. What it indicates is that your finance is not as secure as you expected, and you feel anxious about it.
I'm weird

Elgina

Post by Elgina » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:44 pm

The whole thing is that money is important and welcome if it is yours.. Dreaming about money means your urge to earn more money in life..

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:49 am

Not necessarily.  money in dreams means accomplishments and achievements. seeing money or talking about money does not always indicate at one's urge to earn more money in life.
I'm weird

misty sur

Post by misty sur » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:41 am

talking about money, there's an interesting article that i have read yesterday. it talks about how many can be attracted to you through various objects. interesting no? here it is.  http://www.mysticmoneymatters.com/mysti ... ds-us.html
Have fun, have faith in yourself and always have the best food!

blackspring

Post by blackspring » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:53 pm

I live in Korea and was just talking with students today about different superstitions in the East and West. My students told me about something called a "pig dream." Apparently it is considered very good luck if you dream about a pig, and if you have such a pig dream then you should go out and buy a lottery ticket since great wealth is coming your way. The only dream luckier than a pig dream in terms of money is a defecation dream, as in, you dream of being covered in excrement (!). If you have this dream (because hey, who doesn't...:)), then again, get thee to a lotto store since incredible wealth is in your future!

I think that the Korean belief in these dreams supports what other posters have said - dreaming of money is not equivalent to receiving money in real life. Dreams of cold hard cash just show that money is on your mind.

indianastro916

DREAMS ARE NOT SOMETHING TO BE IGNORED

Post by indianastro916 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:51 am

Dreams are really very very powerful, and lots of research is being carried out on dreams these days, even scientists are now believing in dreams. The dream therapy is growing day by day with a lot of success, they say that one should train their dreams in order to get what one need in the life.  dreams therapy is used by millions of people to get  recovered from diseases. and to change their life for betterment.

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:41 pm

Thanks for your link.It is interesting

Return to “Mystic Money Matters”