The Science of Getting Rich Program

Discuss ways to make and save money keeping the stars in your favor on this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

quietness

The Science of Getting Rich Program

Post by quietness » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:00 am

Hi everyone! I'm wondering anyone here has worked with the Science of Getting Rich program by Bob Proctor? I'm interested in the concept but I want to hear from people who have already worked with it. :) I have worked with his 11 Forgotten Laws and it is pretty good, so I already hold him and his associates in a positive light. :)

Hope to read of your comments soon. :)

Peace and blessings.

mladyraven73

Post by mladyraven73 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:12 am

I never worked with Bob Protor's program however, I have read the book hsi read that helped him put his program together.

If you read the series by Wallace Waddles you will have much of the same information. You can find all three books online for download.

Aquo

Post by Aquo » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:41 am

I never trust these kind of methods to become rich. The only person who becomes rich here is the author. I mean they do not teach anything bad, and it is all alright, but that is not the way you become rich. The book attracts, get you involved, charms you. If you like money, you must like to work, there is a saying where I live.

~aquo
Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. ~Thomas Alva Edison

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:38 pm

I never attend such program but i heard about some people.

Return to “Mystic Money Matters”