Astrology and wealth?

Discuss ways to make and save money keeping the stars in your favor on this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

Astrology and wealth?

Post by swetha » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:43 am

do you believe astrology can predict your financial potential?

ChiefOren

Astrology? Does it really work?

Post by ChiefOren » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:01 pm

If we take the Science Viewpoint on astrology, the Stars have changed their positions in the sky quite considerably over the last 2000 years. So what we conceived as Leo in the past is actually Libra (maybe?).  So are we still "divining" our luck on inaccurate charts?  This is one subject that has not been touched upon, at least to my knowledge.  What is your take on this?  BTW.  Thanks for the code.  I did look and read all your jokes, at least enjoyed most of them.  Maybe not relevant, but hey,  thanks again.
ירדי הים באניות עשה מלאכה במים רבים

misty sur

Post by misty sur » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:53 am

yes, i do. i do believe in a connection between your luck and your wealth. if it wasn't there, everybody would have been rich in this world.

pageofcups

Re: Astrology? Does it really work?

Post by pageofcups » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:50 am

ChiefOren wrote:If we take the Science Viewpoint on astrology, the Stars have changed their positions in the sky quite considerably over the last 2000 years. So what we conceived as Leo in the past is actually Libra (maybe?).  So are we still "divining" our luck on inaccurate charts?  This is one subject that has not been touched upon, at least to my knowledge.  What is your take on this?  BTW.  Thanks for the code.  I did look and read all your jokes, at least enjoyed most of them.  Maybe not relevant, but hey,  thanks again.
According to Georgina Nichols's website, our signs are unaffected by that...

indianastro916

ASTROLOGY IS A GENUINE KNOWLEDGE

Post by indianastro916 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:42 am

Like other forms of  knowledge, astrology is also a branch of knowledge. But it depends how expert the teacher is.

yes predictions are something not to be taken seriously but it should be just for fun and sometimes we can take some precautionary measures in the light of these predictions.

But sometimes  the prediction made by a real master can be very dangerous, I mean to say  only rare people have the skills to accurately predict.

DesertKatie

Astrology Can Definitely Help

Post by DesertKatie » Mon May 09, 2011 7:46 pm

I was recently looking for financial help when I came acrosss a free 3 minute reading offer from psychic Walter Mercado. I called in and he was able to tell me where I needed to be looking for better work. I think the promotion is still going on, just use coupon code FuturePsychic and call (888) 395-8795 if you're interested. I would love to hear if anyone else has luck with him.

Vivek Trivedi

Post by Vivek Trivedi » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:03 am

he condition of the 2nd house for one's personal assets: planets found within the house and their aspects; the ruler of the second house and its position by sign, house and aspect; and the sign on the cusp of the second house.

The condition of the 8th house for one's personal assets accumulated through partnership and/or marriage: planets found within the house and their aspects; the ruler of the eighth house and its position by sign, house and aspect; and the sign on the cusp of the eighth house.

The condition of the 11th house for one's personal assets accumulated through business and career: planets found within the house and their aspects; the ruler of the eleventh house and its position by sign, house and aspect; and the sign on the cusp of the eleventh house.

The condition of Venus, the natural ruler of the second house, and Jupiter, the planet of expansion. Also, look for where the signs Taurus and Sagittarius are found in the chart.

The chart ruler (ruler of the Ascendant) and its relationship to the rulers of the second and eighth houses. Also take note of any planets found in the second and eighth houses.

The condition of Saturn and Mars in the chart, in order to determine the native's drive and ambition. On their own, these factors do not show money potential, but they are contributing factors to accumulating wealth.

srivijai

Post by srivijai » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:35 pm

Yes it is quite possible to predict financial positions thro date of birth and horoscope
Astrology is a miracle Try to find out the destination Let us all make use of it and get benefited

srivijai

Post by srivijai » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:43 pm

How to contact psychic Walter Mercado how it works Is it possible to contact thro email If so email id please
Astrology is a miracle Try to find out the destination Let us all make use of it and get benefited

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:42 pm

Yeah... i believe that there is a relation between money and astrology..

vertika-faujdar

Post by vertika-faujdar » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:33 am

:smt006 Hi,
As God is there but we are not able to see similarly astrology is there and it works because stars are there and their presence in your birth so that will present in your activities also it is right that it depends on doings but your behavior adapt in the same way as the stars position in your horoscope.  
So I wanna say that success or fiasco it depends on doings and doings are depend on horoscope so automatically your is depend on astrology.

Return to “Mystic Money Matters”