A Strong Need For Money

Discuss ways to make and save money keeping the stars in your favor on this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

stirtime

A Strong Need For Money

Post by stirtime » Mon May 16, 2011 4:22 am

Yes I know everyone needs money. And sometimes it can be hard to come by. For health ans security reasons I need to find a way to draw more money to me and my family.
I have recently been diagnosed with Diabetes and Emphysema,  this on top of Chiari Malformation (a genetic defect at the base of the brain), Syringomyelia (cyst in my spinal cord) and both bladder and bowel incontinence. I have several medications I am suppose to take and have C-pap and Oxygen machines I am suppose to use.
I have been approved disability not more than 658 a month and it will be nearly another year before I am on medicare so no insurance makes it hard to get my meds and the supplies for my machines. I have not been able to change my C-pap parts for 3 months and am down to 3 out of 9 of my meds. I can't afford it any more.
I just moved into a trailer that I was hoping I could pay off so my family and I can have a place of our own (have been recently homeless too that's no fun either) but I am afraid we may lose it too. I want to cry sometimes and often I do. I don't know what more I can do. I am not asking anyone to help financially just any suggestions on how to draw money to our family. I would like to get this place we are in set up for my family before I pass that's my main concern, please let me know. Thank You All and Blessed Be
Susan

srivijai

Post by srivijai » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:50 pm

for your need you can approach self helping charitable trust and get benefited so that u never disturb your relatives  friends and neighbours
Astrology is a miracle Try to find out the destination Let us all make use of it and get benefited

Aquo

Post by Aquo » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:19 am

Money can be made in many ways, but your situation is not very fortunate and helping to do so. If I were you, I would ask for financial help of the country, in which you live. After that, I would buy a lottery ticket, just in case. It is said that there is more chance to win when you buy a ticket instead when you don't. Next, I would also turn into charity matters or would make my own one. Well anyways, you have to grab into life as much as possible. I wish you best of luck, I hope you will reach your goals and dreams.

Cheers

~aquo
Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. ~Thomas Alva Edison

symulhaque

A Strong Need For Money

Post by symulhaque » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:41 am

Money can be in various ways,If your writing is good then you can earn money from many outsourcing sites such as freelancer, odesk and Elance etc. Wish you best of luck.

Aquo

Post by Aquo » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:12 pm

I 100% agree with symulhague, and not only writing can earn you money, but many many many other things, like video recording, programming or just simple retyping, etc.
I make some money by transcribing some texts. You just have to find a way suitable for you :)

Cheers

~aquo
Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. ~Thomas Alva Edison

Return to “Mystic Money Matters”