fashion jewelleries for luck

Know how astrology, numerology and zodiac signs influence fashion trends. Discuss about fashion trends and styles in a mystic way.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sd.sonali2007

fashion jewelleries for luck

Post by sd.sonali2007 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:37 am

i heard and read somewhere that there are certain semi precious stones and jeweleries that enhance your prosperity and luck and are quite fashionable as well in look! and when you wear them it brings in good fortune and also protects you from evil energies.

Can someone help me out with some more info on the same pls
check out your fashion astrology profile!

Crow

Post by Crow » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:53 am

First thing that popped in my mind was Jade. So I went and looked it up. Jade is used for wealth, health, good luck, help with goals, long and fruitful life.

For more info.

.sobrietystones.com/resources/GemBook/Stones/meanings_gemstones_jade.htm

Hope this helps

Safe Journey
I drempt that I was one of a million pieces only to find myself whole in everything I looked at. Only to re-shatter the memory.

FairyQueen

Post by FairyQueen » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:56 am

http://www.mysticfashiontrends.com/myst ... -luck.html

, this article talks about different gems and stone which brings luck. Read and enjoy fashion and luck together.

You can check the software http://mysticboard.org/mb ... -astrology  as well.

Keep yourself fashionable and good luck will follow you soon.

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:44 am

I've heard, wearing gems or stones are not enough. there are mantras associated with specific gemstones. I know of a software that can tell you what mantras are appropriate for which stones. MB Gems And Mantras Software is the tool and you can know about this software in detail at http://mb-free-gems-and-mantras.mysticboard.org/
I'm weird

FairyQueen

reply back

Post by FairyQueen » Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:07 am

I used to be  little dubious about this full issue, but after reading a recent article on the same issue I came to know about a different perspective as well.

You can read this article on fashion Jewelry that brings luck in
http://www.mysticfashiontrends.com/myst ... -luck.html

Hope u will be benefited.

ParadiseLost

Post by ParadiseLost » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:21 am

I was going to post a question regarding the issues about which you all have answered here and found instead all the answers to my query. i will go through all the links and the articles that you talked about guys and am sure to get some real help from the same..Thanx so much for solving my problem and answering even before i questioned.

god bless..
Be blessed

misty sur

Post by misty sur » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:47 am

i read the articles. i must say, they were all very useful. thank you all for posting the links to all those articles.
Have fun, have faith in yourself and always have the best food!

srimathi29

Fashion trends

Post by srimathi29 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:56 pm

Articles are quite useful.Thanks for the links.

endrina

Post by endrina » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:40 pm

Thanks for the links.

lovepsychic46

gem of the year

Post by lovepsychic46 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:27 am

Chinese love their lucky charms and I was wondering if the same gems have the same purpose in divination?
Mary M Breaux

raju121

about jewels

Post by raju121 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:37 pm

Hi I heard that Neela and ruby are good. But you must check. Neela is known for bringing profit. But sometimes, it might be harmful.

Marilyn Tee

Post by Marilyn Tee » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:25 am

I have something in my possession now that's called a Tibetan Protection Chakra. It protects you from evil energies . On gthe other hand a Tibetan Wealth Vase is a very powerful item that contains the blessings and prayers of high lamas. It helps increase material and spiritual wealth.

Marilyn Tee

Post by Marilyn Tee » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:31 am

I have a few items in my possession now that might help you. A Tibetan Protection Chakra helps protect you from evil energies. A Tibetan Wealth vase on the other hand is a very powerful item that contains the holy prayers and items of high lamas. It brings spiritual and material wealth.

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:25 pm

Ruby Birthstone believed to bear magical powers and it is a sensitive and radioactive crystal, which has beneficial effects on the individuals through the vibrations emitted. Besides a particular month, every birthstone is connected with a planet.

vertika-faujdar

Post by vertika-faujdar » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:18 am

Yeah! you heard the exact thing it comes according to your zodiac sign and now these are fashionable also.

Return to “Mystic Fashion Trends”