What is Astrological Gardenig

Learn more about gardening and get tips on making your garden perfect. Know which plants to grow and flowers to sow based on your zodiac signs.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

OBXloco

Great Site

Post by OBXloco » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:01 am

I've never had bountiful garden but have had great success with my roses. The article on the four elements was very informative. I can see my ideas coming to fruitation.

mathu

Post by mathu » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:56 am

hope it'll be of gr8 use

Vivek Trivedi

Post by Vivek Trivedi » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:00 am

This kind of garden art is charged with spiritual meaning through its symbolism. This is something which is lacking in our contemporary, Western garden design. We are mainly concerned with functionality (the patio has to be large enough for a table, six chairs and a barbecue) and aesthetic design. And because of our continuous search for general criteria of beauty, we tend to forget that what people perceive as beautiful is completely subjective, like all other perception. I am absolutely in favour of a 'functioning' and functional garden (this is obviously not the case, if one table leg is stuck in the shrubs), and of course, it should also be beautiful - in the eyes of the owners. But a garden can combine functionality and beauty with symbolic content! This is the beginning of an 'astro-botanical self-reflection

Kiki04

>.<

Post by Kiki04 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:53 pm

Funny that basil plants grow best under air signs considering that my first basil plant died. Doh'! :/
"All you need is love." The Beatles :)
<3

Return to “Mystic Gardening”