Extreme Sports

Mystic Sports Line is a distinctive online portal which gives an insight to the fraternity of the sports enthusiasts. Know more in this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

misty sur

Extreme Sports

Post by misty sur » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:58 am

Extreme sports are a craze among the youth, and why wouldn't they be? the activities involve so much adrenaline rush. read everything you need to know about Extreme Sports here: http://www.mysticsportsline.com/mystic- ... ports.html
Have fun, have faith in yourself and always have the best food!

DustinM

Post by DustinM » Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:25 am

Seems like a good website to me for getting knowledge about different extreme sports and I hope we can play there as well so gonna check it surely.Thanks for the share.
_DM

Aquo

Post by Aquo » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:37 am

Thanks for the share. I would like to also share one very interesting story with you. I know a guy who is sick with diabetes, and he is dependent on drugs now. The interesting fact is that adrenaline helps him feel better, he is a super bike-stunt driver. I have seen him fall many times, but he is still doing it, and now he is quite popular. Strange how everyone finds their own place in this life, not everyone finds it, but some do. And I would not imagine him doing something else. That extreme sport...

Cheers

~aquo
Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. ~Thomas Alva Edison

Return to “Mystic SportsLine”