when movie magic blends in real magic

Have you recently enjoyed a movie with a mystical, paranormal, psychic or spiritual theme? Please tell us about it here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

nabanitabanerjee00

when movie magic blends in real magic

Post by nabanitabanerjee00 » Sat May 22, 2010 5:18 am

:smt005  :smt007  :smt003

Always feel curious about the witchcraft and magic in movies? Prickled by the thoughts whether they are facts or pure fiction? Ardent fan of Harry Potter?

Your confusion ends here. http://www.mysticmovies.com/mystic-articles/ ushers you, with all these answers.

FairyQueen

Mystic movies

Post by FairyQueen » Tue May 25, 2010 12:51 pm

I used to be really fascinated by movies where the hero has to make a come back in his next birth .

Rebirth, reincarnation sound so interesting and mysterious but often we wonder whether they are true or not????

Some days ago, I read an article in http://www.mysticmovies.com/mystic-articles/ on the religious truths of reincarnation. How different theories of Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism are proving the theories of reincarnation to be true. It also highlights how this topic is treated in different movies as well.

ParadiseLost

mysticism and movies

Post by ParadiseLost » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:11 am

i agree with u fairy queen..movies that deals with mysticism, spirituality and factors of magic, supernatural and paranormal are favorites with many for a very long time.

with time the genres have developed and elements of contemporary thoughts and innovations are added making these kinda movies as non-perennial source of entertainment and wisdom.
Be blessed

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:59 am

have you seen '17 Again' ? it's really a fun movie to watch. there is no rebirth concept. but the protagonist goes back to the age of 17 when he was a father of a teenage daughter and an adolescent son. watch it. i say, it's good.
I'm weird

FairyQueen

New movie on mystic creatures

Post by FairyQueen » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:08 am

Sounds good Confused mind. I watched the movie it is good. The last supernatural fiction that I saw is new moon. It is good but the book was better.

It is a movie on Vampire succumbing to human emotions. Try this one as well. :smt006

misty sur

Post by misty sur » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:59 am

Do you ever wonder how awesome the mystical creatures are in fantasy movies? well, i do. dragons, werewolves, vampires, and all those creatures that we don't know the names of? i really like this article that's written on mystical creatures http://www.mysticmovies.com/mystic-arti ... ovies.html
Have fun, have faith in yourself and always have the best food!

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:17 am

yes, i like these fantasized characters a lot. i liked Shrek very much.
I'm weird

quietness

Post by quietness » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:40 pm

It seems we have a lot of fantasy-themed movies lately. Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief, Sorcerer's Apprentice, etc, etc. Makes me wonder what's going on. :)
"Be the masterpiece of your own life."

mirkwoodelf

Post by mirkwoodelf » Tue May 10, 2011 5:10 pm

I love these type of movies! the supernatural, unexplained fantasy. any recommendation?

Watched freaky friday, 17 again, the jumper,.. can only think of these now..

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:37 pm

I like the movies about vampires, magics, mysts and supernatural things.
symulhaqu07eee

Return to “Let's Go To The Movies”