Harry Potter Deathly Hallows-what do you think of this movie?

Have you recently enjoyed a movie with a mystical, paranormal, psychic or spiritual theme? Please tell us about it here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

misty sur

Harry Potter Deathly Hallows-what do you think of this movie?

Post by misty sur » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:28 am

how do you think this movie will do? how many of you are gonna watch it? what kind of performances are you expecting? tell me all about it here.
Have fun, have faith in yourself and always have the best food!

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:15 pm

It wasn't that good :(

Sonatina

Post by Sonatina » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:53 pm

Oh, I loved it! It's the first HP film that I felt was actually focused on the book's subject, and not some cute sideplots, and was gritty through and through. Refreshingly adult as well.
But then I am a -very- serious Potter fan and love the books with all my heart :P
I think it's well worth the watch, though it is yes, heavier then I expected, so I can imagine many who see it find it 'too slow' for what they thought they were signing up to when going to see HP,that usually until now have been very watered down versions of the books.

There is a lovely CGI part in the middle, naturally the wonderful cast of adults is fantastic as always. Grint has grown as an actor to a level I never thought was possible. Isaacs, and his 'family cast' (McCrory and Felton) truly make you feel sorry for the Malfoys, and Rickman is as great as always. I missed seeing Smith though, as she's one of my favs.
If you are a Potter fan, see it. - And tell me what you think.

gildedtarot

Post by gildedtarot » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:53 am

I love the books more, not a big fan of the movies, but I think the first 3 parts were great...:)

priya12

Post by priya12 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:50 am

I think Harry Potter the Deathly Hallow is an interesting movie .According to me every one like this movie. I like to watch it many times..........

Vivek Trivedi

Post by Vivek Trivedi » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:08 am

i have not seen this film yet but looking forward to watching this

Vivek Trivedi

Post by Vivek Trivedi » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:12 am

. This is such an entertaining, beguiling, charming and exciting picture. It reminded me of the thrill I felt on seeing the very first one, 10 years ago. And Radcliffe's Harry Potter has emerged as a complex, confident, vulnerable,  most likable, sadly, at the point where we must leave him for ever.

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:23 pm

I am a big fan of harry poter series and have watched all the parts of the movie.

Return to “Let's Go To The Movies”