superstition in 3 Idiots

Have you recently enjoyed a movie with a mystical, paranormal, psychic or spiritual theme? Please tell us about it here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ConfusedMind

superstition in 3 Idiots

Post by ConfusedMind » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:19 am

most of you have seen 3 Idiots - the Rajkumar Hirani movie. last night i was watching it for the second time, and i found something very interesting. the movie speaks for excellence over so-called 'success'.

Practical attitude to life, devoid of superstitions and hackneyed ways of thinking is the message of the movie. Rancho, the protagonist, criticizes the idea of consulting an astrologer whether Piya's sister would give birth to a boy or girl. BUT, at the end of the movie we find what the 'yotish predicted was right. it was really a boy-child!!
I'm weird

Vivek Trivedi

Post by Vivek Trivedi » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:55 am

yeah this is one of my favorite film i have ever seen in my entire life,the film gives us a valuable message which is related  our practical life,how to choose a career and how can one enjoy his profession in his own way.we should do what we love to do according to us. this film  tells about superstition also but in a positive way,how we can control our tension and pressure through this things its all about that.

Vivek Trivedi

Post by Vivek Trivedi » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:58 am

Vivek Trivedi wrote:yeah this is one of my favorite film i have ever seen in my entire life,the film gives us a valuable message which is related  with our practical life,how to choose a career and how can one enjoy his profession in his own way that is the main subject of this film.we should do what we love to do in life according to us. also this film  tells about superstition  but in a positive way,how we can control our tension and pressure through this things its all about that.

vertika-faujdar

Post by vertika-faujdar » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:43 am

Yeah right saying that was a prediction about the child and that was in the end.
it was really an inspiring movie. Have you ever see "Kahani" this movie is directed by Sujoy Ghosh it was really a mystic movie with good story.  :)

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:02 am

My most favorite movie of all time. Aamir Khan is a boss.

Return to “Let's Go To The Movies”