Birthday Celebration

Discuss and know more about the kinds of foods and its mystic effects on the human body here in this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sweet doll

Birthday Celebration

Post by sweet doll » Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:35 am

Hi,
   I think we all celebrate our birthday with our closed ones but how about making arrangement for others birthday??????? Yesterday we all had celebrated birthday of our madam in office.It was a great experience to celebrate her birthday :).Those who are working in office have you ever celebrated birthday of your boss????????The answer is no in maximum cases.But we all enjoyed a lot.  :smt113 [/b][/i]

FairyQueen

Post by FairyQueen » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:45 am

Dear sweet doll it is really sweet of you taht you got a boss like that but we are not fortunate enough and our boss wont like these things. As it is a food court portal can you please tell me something about the b' day menu?

sweet doll

BIRTHDAY MENU

Post by sweet doll » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:47 am

Dear FairyQueen,
Thank you for going through my column.That day we also went to a resturant named "ZYKA" but before going to the resturant, we bought a chocolate cake as our boss likes it.Then we all went to have our lunch at Zyka.The order was placed as our wish and whatever we liked.In starter we had american corn.Some had chicken biriyani,polau,veg and mixed fried rice,reshmi butter chicken,tandoori,nun,romali roti,prawn and many other things.At last there was desert and cold drinks.The taste of food was delicious but the biriyani was not so much tasty.The address of the resturant is 850,Block-P.New Alipore.Every one can go there to dine notonly with loved ones but also whenever you feel like having something.The price is also affordable.I hope you all are going to like it and always remember me for giving you information about a new resturant.

FairyQueen

Post by FairyQueen » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:09 am

Yummy.  I will surely try this Zyka one.

misty sur

Did you know that some foods can give you a longer life?

Post by misty sur » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:49 am

hi guys, there are some foods in the world that can ensure a longer life for us. read on to find out: http://www.mysticfoodcourt.com/mystic-a ... -life.html
Have fun, have faith in yourself and always have the best food!

endrina

Post by endrina » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:51 pm

Thanks for the link.

Return to “Mystic Food Court”