Traveling Sagittarius Style

Meet people born under Sagittarius here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

Traveling Sagittarius Style

Post by swetha » Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:34 pm

Was Sir Edmund Hillary a Sagittarian? He certainly could have been, for he epitomizes a key characteristic of those born under this sign: explorer. The first man to climb Mount Everest lived the dream of many a Sagittarian in going where no one else had been before.

As the Sign of Travel, Sagittarians love nothing more than hitting the road in search of knowledge and adventure. As well, the Archer needs to experience things firsthand in order to have a good time. Tales of monks in Tibet are useless unless the Archer can break bread with these learned men -- then and only then will it all make sense.

Philosophers that they are, Sagittarians crave a journey of discovery. You'll never find these folks at Disneyland, since they'd much rather be muckraking in Bolivia or exploring the wilds of Mozambique.

Solo travel also suits these pioneers of the Zodiac, a good thing since it would be pretty hard for others to keep up with them, anyway. Imagine the young lad with a knapsack on his back, leaving home in search of wide-eyed adventure: Yep, that's a Sag! Once on the road, Sagittarians seek to expand their mind, and if they can grasp the meaning of life along the way, even better. Travel and new experiences are very important to these folks, and their sociable natures dictate that they should have fun while they're at it!

eyewitnessnewstv.com/Global/story.asp?S=3244414&nav=menu20_15_12_2

MaMilke

Agreed

Post by MaMilke » Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:07 pm

Yeah im a sagitarian and I agree.
If a sagitarian can learn more wisely his 4 legs that show balance ( 2 legs make us unbalanced), strong hands of strength, and a mind with perfection, will make him achieve his/her goals, the arrow in the apple.
Saggitarians are everywhere and belive me they are at midia they are at disney they are everywhere, one single action to see if the word gonna change, a sagitarian explore the world not only for itself, a sagitarian is someway a natural student and teacher wishing to know wishing to teach, be a saggitarian is be scared to die amd to not teach the others of the wise destiny that lifes await us. Saggitarian is freedom in earth, is dedication in irresponsability, is light in dark and water in fire, destiny on blood love on hand not in heart.
A life to know, a life to go, but not a life to set up his wings, a saggitarian is not ready to become a pegassus but its already ready to see far.
If one they someone humiliates you, the other day your name will shine.
Your vain is my fame.

zastrox

Post by zastrox » Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:38 pm

The first man to climb Mount Everest
Erm What about the Shirpas that certainly must of climbed it way before him. He wouldn't of even made it half the way up without Shirpa Tenseng. A lot of history books credit Edmund and Tenseng for being the first to crest Everest nowadays.

I am sorry that I am getting steamed about this but I think it is wrong to have a totally "western" slant on things. It is sad that the conquerers version of history always becomes fact.

pnrao12

Saggitarius Travel

Post by pnrao12 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:57 am

Travel is a natural quality of Sagitarian , they like travel and do a lot of adventures during travel,that is the reason they are even accident prone
if the companeon who also like travel will be a good experience. what do u say
pnrao

floraw

Post by floraw » Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:36 pm

If a sagitarian can learn more wisely his 4 legs that show balance ( 2 legs make us unbalanced)

HAHAHAH ..... sooo true

pnrao12

Sagittarius

Post by pnrao12 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:47 am

Sagi's are moe enthusiastic and creative , and hard working, they are more individualistic and dont want to depend on others.
They dont care even wife sometimes so as to get thier accomplishment fulfilled . Can anybody challenge this statement
pnrao

Return to “Sagittarius - November 21 - December 20”