Anxiety and depression
Sex problems
Cancer
Nutritional problems such as obesity
Digestive problems such as ulcers, indigestion and irritable bowel syndrome
Breast problems

coolguy

Post by coolguy » Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:25 am

depression.. again we r back to square one:)
now i am gettign worried

Midnight Moon Ryder

Post by Midnight Moon Ryder » Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:43 pm

Sciatica
Depression
Anxiety

But hey, most of us Sags are athletically built (I like to think I'm "statuesque" hahaha) and we tend to set our sights high and our goals high so it all seems to balance out in the end for us fun loving, adventure-seeking centaurs.

Rurk61

Health Problems

Post by Rurk61 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:31 am

Hi, I am sorry, but can I ask you your source on those original health problems listed? I have heard of some traditional ideas like sciatica, liver problems, gall bladder and bile problems, digestive upset (due to hyperindulgence), but haven't heard cancer in general (maybe hepatic cancer for inst) anxiety and depression ( the scourge of the entire human race) sex problems, (without blowing the pg rating not sure exactly what is meant here) maybe with an afflicted Pluto or Mars (although perhaps the Scorpio 12th house in the Sag solar chart could mean some trouble). Anyway just wondering where the info came from.

I would think that an afflicted Jupiter would tend to make some of the aforementioned Sag-related complaints more likely. Also the condition of the ruler of whatever 6th house the Centaur has in the natal chart, as well as of planets within, and the sign involved; the condition and sign placement of Venus (ruler of the Solar 6th) as well as troublemakers contained within the 6th house of work, health and service.

other lesser known frailties: horse allergies; mad whiskey syndrome; whooping liver; philosophy intoxication; terminal swayback; archer's elbow; 24 hour Woody Allen possession; hyper-extended foreign language. All of these evil maladies can be treated with plenty of bed rest, piping hot horsenip, and a large glass of James Thurber just before bed time. In extreme cases sometimes a sign change operation(TM) is in order.

karendoherty

Post by karendoherty » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:17 am

Im very confused - how can a specific star sign be associated with specific illness's - we are all unique aren't we, different shapes, sizes, back grounds ?? I mean you can say if someone is obese they increase their risk of developing type 2 diabeties but you cant say oh shes a sagie so shes at risk of cancer or deppression etc ????

oh and please tell me what in the world is mad whiskey syndrome ??? - Im irish so i might be prone to that one (lol)

cheers
karen
Kind regards,
Karen
No links in signatures!

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:11 pm

:) I must say I have developed some of the above mentioned, but I confess many of them are due to abuse.

I have sciatic problems as soon as I forget to stretch properly every morning.

I fell into a semi depression because I refused to budge from home for about 9 months -except to go to work, shop groceries and little else-.

Anxiety is a familiar companion, probably because I have a lot of nervous tension that I should be burning in the gym, which I only visit a couple of times a week -I believe 5 would be more in order for me-.

I believe my pancreas has become a little over reactive to carbohydrate, but that may be the result of abusing it with all the many refined substances that nowadays pass for food.

Liver sensitivity might well be due to the sun sign, since I never drink or take medication on a regular basis. I know my liver is not happy when I feel the need to throw a tantrum -often enough to know there might be a problem there-.

Sex problems... I have as yet to encounter, although I know they tend to assign us all maladies related to the hip area and that might be considered one. I never heard us connected to cancer either.

Still, since many of us tend to live in the extremes, going from exhausting activity to doing nothing at all, eating like a horse or forgetting our meals when concentrating on something interesting, sleeping 20 hours a day or 20 hours a week... I believe we develop many muscular and digestive problems through this constant ill treatment of our otherwise fairly sound constitutions. :smt002
Sunshine from the islands of eternal spring ;)

katy_amy

Post by katy_amy » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:03 pm

Hey obviously im a sag and i suffer from depression, so i would agree with that to a point, would love to know what is meant by cancer?

Nanna

Another Ailment

Post by Nanna » Sun May 10, 2009 3:21 am

We Sags must watch out legs and lower body. Being of atheletic stature we have strong legs and like the half horse we are really not meant to stand up -right. I have had knee surgery, and pain in my hips when I carry to heavy a load.  :smt020
Nanna Knows

amazongypsy

Re: Associated Illnesses

Post by amazongypsy » Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:31 am

swetha wrote:Anxiety and depression
Sex problems
Cancer
Nutritional problems such as obesity
Digestive problems such as ulcers, indigestion and irritable bowel syndrome
Breast problems
11/23 here. Had anxiety and depression when I was younger, less so now. I have Crohn's Disease (irritable bowel disease) and spondylitis. Just putting my 2 cents in for accuracy purposes =)

astrologer50

Re: Health Problems

Post by astrologer50 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:05 am

Rurk61 wrote:Hi, I am sorry, but can I ask you your source on those original health problems listed? I have heard of some traditional ideas like sciatica, liver problems, gall bladder and bile problems, digestive upset (due to hyperindulgence), but haven't heard cancer in general (maybe hepatic cancer for inst) anxiety and depression ( the scourge of the entire human race) sex problems, (without blowing the pg rating not sure exactly what is meant here) maybe with an afflicted Pluto or Mars (although perhaps the Scorpio 12th house in the Sag solar chart could mean some trouble). Anyway just wondering where the info came from.

I would think that an afflicted Jupiter would tend to make some of the aforementioned Sag-related complaints more likely. Also the condition of the ruler of whatever 6th house the Centaur has in the natal chart, as well as of planets within, and the sign involved; the condition and sign placement of Venus (ruler of the Solar 6th) as well as troublemakers contained within the 6th house of work, health and service.

other lesser known frailties: horse allergies; mad whiskey syndrome; whooping liver; philosophy intoxication; terminal swayback; archer's elbow; 24 hour Woody Allen possession; hyper-extended foreign language. All of these evil maladies can be treated with plenty of bed rest, piping hot horsenip, and a large glass of James Thurber just before bed time. In extreme cases sometimes a sign change operation(TM) is in order.
Yeh well said, I'd like to know the sources, perhaps you could cite them  from either the books or website links pls???

Liver, Hip area. Arteries. Will usually ignore symptoms as long as possible. Restlessness which can lead to physical and emotional problems; weight gain around hips and thighs. Needs to make certain that physical and intellectual energy is burned equally and counter one with the other.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_astrology

Jupiter - liver, thighs, feet, growth, pituitary gland
as per wikipedia

Return to “Sagittarius - November 21 - December 20”