Off the wall theories
being tied down domestically
Being constrained
cooling your heels
bothered with details

MoonGoddess

That is so me

Post by MoonGoddess » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:59 am

That discription of likes and dislikes is dead on when it comes to me, some times I get into trouble because of it.
May the Goddess enlighten you all, Blessed Be!

Bast

Post by Bast » Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:49 pm

Same with me. It's scary. But I haven't traveled much because I don't have money.

MoonGoddess

Sagittarius- likes and dislikes

Post by MoonGoddess » Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:24 am

I worked for two years and went travelling for just as long in Europe it was the best in my life.  But it sure makes you apprieciate when finally settle down.  I have lead a nomadic exisitance up until 2002, and thankfully I am all traveled out.  Don't get me wrong I would love to travel some more but I think being at home is good too.

If you work hard and save you to will be able to travel, it is amazing what you can do when you set your mind to it.
May the Goddess enlighten you all, Blessed Be!

werasx

Sagittarius likes and dislikes

Post by werasx » Wed May 09, 2007 1:37 pm

Yeah now thats more like what Im talking about thats closer to my likes and dislikes

RBNLOVESPOH

Post by RBNLOVESPOH » Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:46 pm

Wow they are all true except for the dislike of being tied down domestically.

Have been in my current relationship for 9 years and the one before that was almost 21 years. :smt002

summr30

So Incredibly Bored

Post by summr30 » Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:53 am

Talking about dislikes... is anyone else so very easily bored that its frightening?  I mean i can be totally involved with something but the day in and day out routine drives me batty.  maybe that's where the need for freedom comes in...
Let happiness live in your eyes!

MIssN0rge

Post by MIssN0rge » Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:49 pm

haha dis is so true!

adb2000

SAg likes & dislikes

Post by adb2000 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:19 am

It is true. I was proposed to 5 times and could never bring myself to walk down the isle. My boyfriend and I have lived together 12 yrs. I don't think I can do it.
I was lucky as a kid, because my family traveled constantly. We'd go somewhere several times a year. Since I was a teen-ager the longest I ever lived somewhere was a year, usually 6 months. I'd go between Fl. And the Hamptons, following the restaurant season. I'd been to Europe with my family a few times and then spent 8 months in my 20's. I didn't let money stop me. It was the best time of my life.
Fellow Sag's, don't let money stop you. Save what you can and go. Research hostels, train passes for students, whatever it takes. Don't live with the "what if?" Do it, you'll never regret doing it, but you may regret not doing it.
Angelia

floraw

Post by floraw » Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:53 pm

this one above is absolutely right.. i don't know what i'm doing here, hahaha... gotta travel around...

Rurk61

Likes and Dislikes

Post by Rurk61 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:01 am

Yes I can largely agree with that list. If by laws you mean laws that make sense to me then I could agree with that. I can certainly value a rules-based society- sometimes I think I would be happier in Edo Japan for example than I am in the "modern" world. The traveling makes sense of course, esp if you include traveling in the mind. I love physical travel but don't always have the chance to do it because I  wasn't able to knock over the candy store or whatever (JOKE,) but a book can take me way. I love to "travel" through history and maybe because I have the moon conjunct Uranus which is conjunct Pluto in the 5th house, I love unusual scientific exploration of the past - like archaeology and paleontology. The placement of U and P in Virgo helps fuel the attraction of the "ologies".

Don't like being tied down physically or mentally
Am rather impatient (when there is no good REASON for the wait)
Am fond of off the wall theories though, (My Jupiter is in Aquarius) but will stop entertaining them when I find out they are built on air- even then they can be fun for the imagination; I just won't take them seriously scientifically.

Details? well no earth signs, esp Virgos here.. but I have to say even though I struggle with details and would rather farm them out to a Virgo, I can see the value and necessity of focusing on important ones. The arbitrary ones will get me mad faster than you can say" huh?" A pet example: formatting of papers in college- esp bibliographies. If they can read it- what is the problem? I am told that  computers will only accept it in a certain format, but they must have been programmed by detail/organization obsessed people, because the programs could easily be written to welcome a range of formats. I admit I could be wrong about this, but I sense the real reason behind it is an ego/emotional assessment of the "rightness" of having the "best" format. Just think if Socrates lived now and wasn't familiar with paper formatting and was an incompetent touch typist- they would have laughed him out of the academy. Ah he was a hack anyway...

Well now you can see the results of having U conjunct P in Virgo squared by a Sun/Mars conjunction; Uranus conjunct the moon, inconjunct Jupiter and Saturn, and square Venus and Mercury. Of all the U in Virgos I must be one of the worst...

Well I will go lie down and apply the coldest of compresses....

archer_love12

Post by archer_love12 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:04 pm

I agree to this somewhat

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:54 pm

Bast wrote:Same with me. It's scary. But I haven't traveled much because I don't have money.
I've traveled lots without money, it just takes more faith and purpose, as it depends on kindness of strangers and the universe conspiring for it to happen. But I was born the year of the snake, so I have luck aspect of the snake added to love of travel.

mrs.rddbrown

Post by mrs.rddbrown » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:11 pm

YES YES thats me
yeah mon

Return to “Sagittarius - November 21 - December 20”