can god take birth from womb

Meet people born under Sagittarius here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

janardana

can god take birth from womb

Post by janardana » Sun Aug 07, 2005 3:12 pm

It is belisved that the rama, krishna,jesus,mohammad,nanak were all the incanation of god.they born as god.I fail to understand that the god or supreme power which is called ajanma(can not be borne)can be dlivered from human womb?Secondly can the god by any name can die and take re birth in another body?
I will be enlightened to have the comments of oue learned exirts in the forum.
sarve bhavantu sukhinah,sarve santu niramaya

virinchi

Post by virinchi » Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:57 am

its only a body(physical matter) born out of womb.
advaita philosophy clearly says that we and god are not different.
many souls who attain nirvana become god(thats why we have saibaba etc as latest gods)
It also shows methods to reach that state(though difficult)

cupidscastle

Post by cupidscastle » Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:36 am

My defination of God is that God is just like light...Just as light is the medium that makes other things visible...But light itself is invisible, so is God who luminates our life but himself is invisible...Nor has He taken any birth Himself...It is just to teach or preach the truth of life that he Incarnates into human form...
Take for example Lord Krishna who we all know was an incarnation of Lord Vishnu...So Lord Vishnu didn't take birth himself...He incarnated as Krishna to preach the world the values of Righteousness(Dhrama) which we know as The Bhagwad Gita. There He (Lord Krishna) while preaching Arjuna showed him his true figure i.e. Vishnu and said, "Yada yada hi dharmasaya, Glanir Bhavate Bharata, Abhayutaram Adharmasaya, Tadat maanam srajamaye aham" This means that Vishnu (as Krishna) promises to incarnate and take birth in this world whenever there is a threat to the Righteousness, the Dharma.
I hope I am clear to you that God doesn't take birth himself but just incarnates as human for the betterment of the world and he himself conveyed this message in The Bhagwad Gita as I wrote above. Lets pray he comes soon to end the riot the world is getting into...

Return to “Sagittarius - November 21 - December 20”