HEY! WAIT JUST A MINUTE!

Meet people born under Sagittarius here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

wolfmama7

HEY! WAIT JUST A MINUTE!

Post by wolfmama7 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:47 pm

:smt013 OK, I'm deeply disturbed by the fact that this "area" states that Sag ends on the 20th of Dec??? I'm all Sag & was born on the 21st! (along with Frank Zappa, Jane Fonda & Samuel L. Jackson)

and I was just about to post my Sag pick-up lines....  :smt003

what's going on here?!?!?!?

the wolfmama
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for lunch. Freedom is a well-armed lamb disputing the vote.

Sei no Senshi

Post by Sei no Senshi » Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:28 pm

All the dates are wrong. ;)

Brightwater

Post by Brightwater » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:58 pm

You were born on the cusp.  The cusp is the dividing line between two signs.  You are aware that the planets are constantly moving and that is why charts must be drawn up, because the planetary positions are never the same on the same dates.

Hence, the dividing line between Sag is Dec. 20 & 21st.  You have to have a chart done to see what position Sagittarius was in for your birth year.  I don't know an awful lot about it but I do know that much.  

I posted another post about it but do an internet search for Free Natal Horoscope.  Find one you like that looks legit.  Some give you a free analysis and some don't.  You enter your DOB, time, and place of birth and it almost instantly gives you your full chart.  Then save it/them to your hard drive in a special file.  It's nice to have.  

My favorite report is "Thank you for visiting the Astrolabe WEB site at http://alabe.com "    Another nice analysis came from CafeAstrology.com.  I cannot vouch for the accuracy of any of these.
Bright blessings,
Brightwater

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:49 pm

:) Thanks for the link, Brightwater! You were right, the page is great and the chart explanations very accurate, since I know the time of my birth (many people don't have that data available, since our mums are usually too busy to look at the clock while giving birth!  :smt003 ).
Sunshine from the islands of eternal spring ;)

Brightwater

Post by Brightwater » Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:13 am

Glad to be of help!  I'm dying to know if WolfMama7 is a Sag or Capricorn but she posted that so long ago we may never know.   :smt009
Bright blessings,
Brightwater

Return to “Sagittarius - November 21 - December 20”