gifts for a sag

Meet people born under Sagittarius here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

earth2bella

gifts for a sag

Post by earth2bella » Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:29 am

What can you get a male sag for occasions such as birthday and christmas?

earth2bella

Post by earth2bella » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:33 am

Seriously, I would like to hear what you sags like to receive! My boyfriend seems nearly impossible to buy for! He doesn't have it all, but its like he doesn't want it all either. Come on, sags! What do you want???

wolfmama7

hmmmmm.....

Post by wolfmama7 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:40 pm

well, I always ask for World Peace. Hey, one can hope, no? Noone can figure out how to fit it in a box, that's the real problem  :)

seriously, my cousin is the most perfect gift giver i've ever known. she gets me "wolf stuff", how can i not love that? then she'll turn around & get concert tickets, or once, she surprised me by telling me to get a sitter, that i was leaving for the day/night! i didn't know til i was in Atlantic City that she got tickets to Dave Chapelle (love him, he's SICK)!!!! best of all, she knows my shoe size, and since we both have a "shoe thing", she knows EXACTLY what i love! good stuff!

thing is, you're asking about a man, so i'm sure he wouldn't appreciate a hot pair of pumps, unless, of course YOU were wearing them so.....

i would say anything that gets him out of the house, to do something FUN, something DIFFERENT, EXCITING! since you know him, and i don't,  think about what that would be!

Hope it helps!   :smt006

wolfmama
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for lunch. Freedom is a well-armed lamb disputing the vote.

earth2bella

Post by earth2bella » Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:39 am

Thanks! That is very helpful information. I agree with getting him to do something outside of the house...he does like that kind of stuff...and I can tell he really loves it when I surprise him with things. Thanks again!

littlebird03

Post by littlebird03 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:06 pm

I definately agree! Anything that involves an adventure of some sort. Be spontaneous! Do something different and out of the ordinary for the entire day. And don't give him any hints or ruin the surprise! Blindfold him if you have to!

p.s. Incubus <33333

earth2bella

Post by earth2bella » Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:06 am

littlebird, incubus is awesome!

himanshu_hari

Post by himanshu_hari » Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:50 am

gift for a virgo??

Return to “Sagittarius - November 21 - December 20”