am i a sag or scorp

Meet people born under Sagittarius here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

wesleytyler

am i a sag or scorp

Post by wesleytyler » Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:21 am

am i a sag or scorp  i was born 11-22-1968 about 10 am MGT
some say im one some say another, this forum has me as a scorp.?
what do you think?
thanks
wes
Last edited by wesleytyler on Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sei no Senshi

Post by Sei no Senshi » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:30 pm

Saggitarius from 5:37am onwards.

giggledoll00

Post by giggledoll00 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:25 pm

i say u are whut u are. which do u feel u act more like? i'm the 24th and i'm a total sag, but i still have a lot, and i mean a lot of scorpio. when ur around the cusp it's tricky because its the border line, so u can be one and the other
behold the power of three

Brightwater

Post by Brightwater » Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:36 am

Not so GoggleDoll.  The stars are in a specific configuration at specific times and they are where they are at each specific time.  Saying you are what you are is essentially saying there is no validity to astrology.  Some folks feel that way but that is not what these boards are about.
Bright blessings,
Brightwater

Brightwater

Post by Brightwater » Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:39 am

I posted this in another location.  There are quite a few links to FREE natal charts and analyses online.  Look for one that looks legitimate and make sure you save your results to your hard drive.

".....but do an internet search for Free Natal Horoscope.  Find one you like that looks legit.  Some give you a free analysis and some don't.  You enter your DOB, time, and place of birth and it almost instantly gives you your full chart.  Then save it/them to your hard drive in a special file.  It's nice to have.  

My favorite report is "Thank you for visiting the Astrolabe WEB site at http://alabe.com "    Another nice analysis came from CafeAstrology.com.  I cannot vouch for the accuracy of any of these and I am not personally promoting any of these, nor do I work for them or know anyone there.  These are simply my favorites.

Brightwater
Bright blessings,
Brightwater

melaneydelaney

Astrolabe

Post by melaneydelaney » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:53 pm

Hi Brightwater!

You sound very knowledgeable. Perhaps you can help. I used the MB Free Vedic Astrology program from this site and got one set of result. When I used the one at Alabe.com it gave very different results. Any idea why? The Alabe one said the time zone is UT???

Hope you can shed some light on it.
Blessed be

melaneydelaney

himanshu_hari

Post by himanshu_hari » Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:52 am

i m saggi or capri....born on 21 st dec

adi4570

hii

Post by adi4570 » Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:26 am

hello can anyone provide me knowledge for sag

mrs.rddbrown

Post by mrs.rddbrown » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:29 pm

im 11/24 im a sag with a lot of traits from both sag and scorp, your a sag learn to love it
yeah mon

astrologer50

Re: Astrolabe

Post by astrologer50 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:00 am

melaneydelaney wrote:Hi Brightwater!

You sound very knowledgeable. Perhaps you can help. I used the MB Free Vedic Astrology program from this site and got one set of result. When I used the one at Alabe.com it gave very different results. Any idea why? The Alabe one said the time zone is UT???

Hope you can shed some light on it.
sun signs change at a specific given point in time, problem is lots of people don't know their 'time' of birth and this is very important. You can look up your date in an ephemeris book or online here
http://www.khaldea.com/ephemcenter.shtml

You need to understand there is far far more to astrology than just ‘sun signs’ firstly there are 10planets in the sky and 12houses and any one of these 10planets can be in any one of these 12 houses – so there’s 144 possible combinations there –

What is vitally important is your ‘time of birth’ and nearest town and then go to free website like astro.com to calculate your natal chart, you may have to reduce the image in Extended chart selection to 63% save to your hard drive, then upload here.

You need to post your chart in Western reading forum, you can get this free very easily from www.astro.com. You may have to reduce the image to 63% in Extended chart selection

Return to “Sagittarius - November 21 - December 20”