The power of the ZOHAR

Meet people born under Sagittarius here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

adb2000

The power of the ZOHAR

Post by adb2000 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:54 am

I am so thrilled. I've had a couple of great experiences will having the first 3 volumes of the ZOHAR, I borrowed from the library, in my home. I truly  believe in the power it can bring to anyone who has it in their possession. I could never afford a set myself. I was blessed by The Kabbalah Center. They granted me a scholarship and have awarded me a ZOHAR set of my own. This fantastic news came the week of my birthday. I'm not quick to tears, but I shed a few. I am so grateful and am going to pay it forward.
   I am looking forward to the new year and the wonders that are in store for me through this generous gift of love. I thank The Kabbalah Center publicly in this forum, as well as, anywhere else I can.
   I am looking forward also in learning all I can in the mystic powers of the ZOHAR and Kabbalah. I want to be able to share this knowledge with whom ever wants to listen.
    Again, I thank everyone involved with The Kabbalah Center that granted me this wonderful gift. May this act of kindness be repayed to you all a hundred fold. It means the world to me.
Angelia

chandrika s

Post by chandrika s » Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:43 pm

Can you please elaborate on Zohar?

Return to “Sagittarius - November 21 - December 20”