To all Sag's!! Whats your moon sign & ascendent?

Meet people born under Sagittarius here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lstar33

To all Sag's!! Whats your moon sign & ascendent?

Post by lstar33 » Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:01 am

Hello there! I'm a Sag with my moon in Pisces and Asc in Sag

Also my Mercury and Venus are in Sag.!

I was wondering what the effects of the moon and the asc have on everyone else here?

For me, I find that the Pisces in my moon really changes things for me. I'm so much more sensitive to other people than other Sag's that I have met, and sometimes I feel like I struggle between the two and feel like they are not really cohesive and mesh well with one another. Also I feel less selfish than other Sag's, but I do stick my foot in my mouth and can be rather brash, blunt, and dogmatic.

giggledoll00

Post by giggledoll00 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:47 pm

according to  the book i have "the Magical Power of the Moon" its a tiny little pamphlet type book, I'm an aries Moon sign, but i'm a Sag, but I show alot of Scorpio traits.  I don't know about my ascendents tho.
behold the power of three

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:47 pm

:) If I remember aright, my ascendent is also sag, but my moon is in aquarius, which I find makes me more independent and aloof than other sags. Otherwise, I am a very typical sag.  :smt002

Brightwater

Fire Monkey Sag

Post by Brightwater » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:22 pm

Merry Meet!

I'm a Sag with Moon in Taurus and Capricorn Ascendent.  
Also Sag in Saturn.
I have Venus, Neptune, & N. Node all in Scorpio.
Bright blessings,
Brightwater

Brightwater

Natal Horoscope

Post by Brightwater » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:27 pm

Just FYI-- If you do a search online for Free Natal Horoscope, there are some really excellent free sites that will use an engine and instantly create your entire Natal Chart.  All you have to have is your DOB, birth time, and birth location.  If you don't have the exact time (pity), then they will use a standard noon or midnight or something.  Then you simply save it to your hard drive and you've got it for life.  Some will include a computerized analysis and some won't so you might want to have a few different sites do it.  I enjoy having it.  Just watch when you do  your search to make sure it looks like a quality free site.
Bright blessings,
Brightwater

sweet77

Post by sweet77 » Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:07 pm

hello.
I am saggitarius with Moon in Taurus and gemini Ascendent. but i feel that i am affected in gemini more than sag.

dan_1997

hi

Post by dan_1997 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:21 am

my son and moon sign is sagi , i feel totally sagi dont know why?

dan_1997

Re: hi

Post by dan_1997 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:22 am

dan_1997 wrote:my sun and moon sign is sagi , i feel totally sagi dont know why?

melaneydelaney

Hi all

Post by melaneydelaney » Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:12 pm

lstar33 - You probably feel conflicted because of Sag being a fire sign and Pisces being a water sign.

My moon sign is Capricorn. I haven't worked out what my ascending sign is yet. I've been looking at the excellent freeware from this site.

The Free Vedic Astrology program said the following for me:
Sun: Sagitarius
Moon: Capricorn
Mercury: Scorpio
Venus: Sagitarius
Mars: Scorpio
Jupiter: Aquarius
Saturn: Gemini
North&South Node: Scorpio

To be honest, I don't know what it means. Any ideas anyone?
Blessed be

melaneydelaney

Lady CrowW

Post by Lady CrowW » Fri May 09, 2008 3:45 pm

I'm a Sag with a Pices moon; and Cancer ascendant! With all that water in my fire, I'm either creating a lot of steam, or putting myself out! Otherwise I'm a natural Sag.....

Lady CrowW
Think Twice, Speak Once...

yerbatera

Re: To all Sag's!! Whats your moon sign & ascendent?

Post by yerbatera » Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:39 pm

lstar33 wrote:Hello there! I'm a Sag with my moon in Pisces and Asc in Sag

Also my Mercury and Venus are in Sag.!

I was wondering what the effects of the moon and the asc have on everyone else here?

Hi all!

Great topic! :)  I'm Sun in Sag, Moon in Scorpio w/a Capricorn Asc.  My Sun's the only Fire in my chart.  Mostly earth & water, so I'm not as firey as most...

adi4570

hi

Post by adi4570 » Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:24 am

hi i m not a sag bt i wud like to know how wil b sag partner for me?

Rurk61

Moon sign and Rising Sign

Post by Rurk61 » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:21 am

Sun 6 degrees Sag
Asc 1st degree Tau (mooo.)
Moon 21 degrees Leo (rore.)

What a zoo...

Well the Tau ascendant dumps my Sun into the 8th house where no one will ever find me.. heh heh heh. It is intense, and I love to investigate- I even went to college (Sag) to study Egyptology for corn sake! 8th house- research, goods of the dead (tombs for inst); Sag- foreign cultures, religion (ancient Egypt is saturated with it). Also like to research (8th house) Dinosaurs (Sag- large animals) these interests show up in other ways in my chart as well.

My Tau Asc by itself makes me look placid on the exterior, but there is a lot going on behind the scenes. Not esp slow moving, but I am a Sag for the love of corn, with Mars there as well, so that could explain that. Not the "live wire bundle of energy type" though. Don't like yelling, shouting and all that kind of stuff. I do have a bull's neck and a pair of horns of course.

Leo Moon- "Indeed!"- Dr Smith. Jonathan Harris didn't have a Leo Moon but I always thought his Neptune in Leo was somehow highlighted and gave him that "Hauteur" when he wasn't busy being a coward. Mayhaps he was Cancer rising or Leo rising and that Leo Neptune was in the 1st house.. just a theory, I could be wrong, and haven't found his birth time. At any rate  I can emotionally relate to regality I suppose...I get alot of comfort (Moon) from watching the Best (Leo) tv and movies at Home (Moon). I can be very theatrical (Leo) even exotically (Uranus conjunct Moon) so at home (Moon), or when with family, or those who feel like family (Moon). My extroversion comes out through creativity ( Leo Moon in 5th house) often in the form of powerful, original writings- at least I think so-I won't take full credit, they seem to fly in from undiscovered planets (Moon tied to Uranus tied to Pluto all in 5th; all said characters in Mercury ruled Virgo). With Saturn in the 10th what you see in public is very different from this- I am sure I am often too rigid, but I also am law abiding and old fashioned in the way I politely deal with others. It may come off as cold sometimes though..It is a frigid ringed world....

Corvuequis

Post by Corvuequis » Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:13 pm

I am doomed, my sun moon and rising are all Sagitarius, plus I was born on a Wednesday (Wednesday's child is full of woe), and I was born in the year of the monkey (chinese astrology) on the day of the Rabbit (Aztec astrology), and recently I found out that Ceres, and Chiron are also in Sagittarius.

Rurk61

Doomed?

Post by Rurk61 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:34 pm

Well we are all doomed.. it is just a question of when... I wouldn't say having Sun Moon and rising sign in Sag is any indication of doom, although you have some hard aspects to Sun. Don't know if I believe in the problem of a Wednesday birth... I don't think any one Chinese astrology sign will condemn one.. although I am not really an expert there.. I know the Rabbit is very lucky. I don't know anything about Aztec Astrology...btw  you have Ceres, Juno and Pallas in Sag, but your Chiron, like that of most of us 60s births, is in Pisces....source: Rurk61, Rurk61's memory, Copyright 2008 AstroPlanetology University Inc. All Rights will be enforced with tickling the violators into submission.

Return to “Sagittarius - November 21 - December 20”