Firekeeper

Meet people born under Sagittarius here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Brightwater

Firekeeper

Post by Brightwater » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:48 pm

Is anyone else finding the fact that they are a fire sign significant?  

Perhaps this is more significant to me than others, but in every horoscope or feng shui category, as well as plain American psychological profiles, I come up as a fire sign in everything, almost to the point of being excessive.  LOL, I wonder if this is why I have ended up a Lifeguard, as water cools the fire?  :smt002 .  I once found an awesome analysis of The Firekeeper....

"THE FIREKEEPER-- She who is entrusted with guarding the hearth/heart, the sacred center of the home/community. As keeper of the Eternal Flame, protector of the 'inner-most things' (traditions, beliefs, memories), she maintains the spirit, carries the vision, keeps the connection to the source of life, the spirits of the ancestors -- thus ensuring the vitality of community of the culture."

"THE FLAME-- The flame is the eternal flame of creation, the glowing, living force that gives us breath. The flame is our passion, our deepest connection to our soul."

I am A Firekeeper, Christened middle name Lucas, a family name, is a Roman variation on the name Luke, meaning "Bearer/ bringer of Light" (a nickname I've been called all my life). I am:  Sagittarius. Fire sign. Fire pitta (ayurveda). Fire element. Myers-Briggs Personality Inventory type ENTJ (Promethean Temperament/ The Field Marshall), Chinese horoscope a Fire Monkey.
Bright blessings,
Brightwater

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:55 pm

:) I am quite fiery, too, also pitta, but if you are a fire monkey, then I must be a something else monkey, since we are different years. Can't remember, though.

I would have thought you more a fireman than a lifeguard, but then you might need more water than fire around you. Mind you do not evaporate it all, though!  :smt003
Sunshine from the islands of eternal spring ;)

Return to “Sagittarius - November 21 - December 20”