Sag help

Meet people born under Sagittarius here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

youkai

Sag help

Post by youkai » Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:31 pm

My cousin is born December 21st. Most places he is listed as a sagittarius and sometimes he's catagorized as a Capricorn. He's considered a cap her but he embodies a Sag. What is he and what's the deal?

Lilboome

my birthday is Dec. 21 too :)

Post by Lilboome » Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:23 am

So I understand their same situation.
Basically I stand as a Saggitarian. Saggitarius is the zodiac that goes be with me.
However, your friend is a different person so the gravitational pull was different for him and his self could be more a capricorn. Whichever best fits him is your answer.
He could even possibly be on the border of both. I would read over them and see which he fits.

I Hope I Could Help
:)
C C

MoonGoddess

Sag Help

Post by MoonGoddess » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:51 am

My brother was born on the 22nd of December and he is classified as a cusper, some one that sits on both sides.  He displays mostly Capricornian qualities though.  I would go with what qualities the individual displays the most.  Myself am full blown Sag born on the 13th.  :)
May the Goddess enlighten you all, Blessed Be!

MIssN0rge

Post by MIssN0rge » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:55 pm

hey i am born on 22nd dec, but i have more sagi traits in me than capri =) i see myself as a more sagi person :)

lstar33

sag help

Post by lstar33 » Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:01 am

I would say to further clarify what he is more of, check and see what the rest of his natal chart is. Maybe he is a cap, but his moon is in a fire sign? This would make a world of difference considering what he would act like, or maybe he is a cap and his ascendent is in sag or something fire related?

Rurk61

Sag Or Cap

Post by Rurk61 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:41 am

Hi I think the best way is to work with an accurate birth time because which Sun sign he is depends on that. Of course it could get really close to that transition point, but if it is even a few minutes on one side or another, I would call it that way. This is just the way I look at astrology- there are some who use cusps that last days. When someone is a Cap with Sag characteristics, for example, what I have often found to be the case is that he/she has Mercury or Venus in Sag. This is not surprising because those two inner planets must necessarily be viewed fairly close to the Sun from the Earth- their orbits are between the Earth and the Sun. So Mercury is always in either the same sign or one sign immediately adjacent to that of the Sun; Venus' elongation varies a little more: It can be in the same sign or in either adjacent sign or some degrees into the next two signs on either side. With a solar Cap, Mercury could be in Cap, Sag, or Aqu- in no other signs; Venus could be in Cap, Sag, Aqu or just inside Pisces or Sco.

Of course when  you know the whole chart there could be other planets affecting things as well. The Cap could have a Sag moon or Sag Rising, Mars or Jupiter there; Uranus and Neptune(70-84) were in Sag(81-88) for a long time, and there was a conjunction of Uranus Neptune  in Cap the 1993. (confounding a Sag with Cap characteristics) With the slower moving planets you have whole generations of people with characteristics linked to a sign that could have nothing to do with their Sun sign. If I was an Aries born during the conjunction of U and N in Cap, this would strongly influence my basic Aries makeup.

Rurk61

error

Post by Rurk61 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:43 am

The (81-88) was referring to Uranus in Sag. Sorry

mrs.rddbrown

Post by mrs.rddbrown » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:18 pm

your brother has some traits of both signs they all come out in different ways but hes a sag
yeah mon

astrologer50

Re: Sag help

Post by astrologer50 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:25 am

youkai wrote:My cousin is born December 21st. Most places he is listed as a sagittarius and sometimes he's catagorized as a Capricorn. He's considered a cap her but he embodies a Sag. What is he and what's the deal?
This is a very common question and easily answered. If you were born at the beginning or end of a sun sign, you may well have your mercury or venus or both in the sign before or after

You need to understand there is far far more to astrology than just ‘sun signs’ firstly there are 10planets in the sky and 12houses and any one of these 10planets can be in any one of these 12 houses – so there’s 144 possible combinations there –

What is vitally important is your ‘time of birth’ and nearest town and then go to free website like astro.com to calculate your natal chart, you may have to reduce the image in Extended chart selection to 63% save to your hard drive, then upload here.

Secondly you need to understand --  When a sun sign is conjunct a heavyweight planet from Saturn onwards, ie: Uranus, Neptune and Pluto, that sun person automatically becomes and honorary Saturian, Uranian, Neptunian and Plutonian cos the contact with very strong. Now obviously, you won’t know this until you get your free chart calculated from www.astro.com or many others astrologyweekly.com

Basic astrology
Now basically your sun sign is your 'core beliefs, values, ego' and Asc is your physical body, mode of expression and mask and persona that we all wear and hide behind, but definitely not what's going on underneath. What's going on underneath is your Sun sign. Moon sign, house placements and aspects describe your emotional and intuitive responses, also describes your view of your mother, as saturn describes your father by sign and house position.

So, think of a glass milk bottle the bottle is your Asc and your sun the milk, but the milk still has to 'come out' through the glass neck of the milk bottle....

Now aspects within a natal chart represent 'facets' of our personality, because we are all multifaceted beings. What these do is 'break down and compartmentalise' these facets into smaller bite size chunks. This does take quite a lot of self analysis and objectivity to 'see yourself' and why you do certain things and behave in certain ways. Actually it can be quite good therapy...

Remember back to your school days an opposition is 180', square 90', trine 120', and sextile 60' Now challenged aspects are conj (depending on the planets, cos some like each other and some really don't) squares and oppositions. Easy aspects are conj (if the planets get along) eg: Jupiter conj Moon, sextile and trine. Quincunx is inbetween (depending on the planets) causes health strains and unresolved or hard to balance planets/energies.

Return to “Sagittarius - November 21 - December 20”