A Sagittarius and A saggitarius How Compatible are They

Meet people born under Sagittarius here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kanwa

A Sagittarius and A saggitarius How Compatible are They

Post by kanwa » Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:48 pm

I am a Sagittarius and about getting married to a Sagittarius. How compatible or am I about making a Big mistake

Crow

Post by Crow » Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:15 pm

Okay in the mood to replie. I love those Sag's.   There are more indepth charts that you will be able to find more info based on your time of birth, place of birth, etc.  Have you tried to have one drawn up for the both of you? I know that there are free ones on the web, not sure if there are ones here that compare both parties.   With my Ex-Hubby being a Taurus it was suppose to be a good match. Pisces and Taurus right? WRONG! The chart showed this and it explained alot more in detail.   I still married my Ex-Hubby  even though I knew our chart.  ASC Sagittarius. Just a booger like that.  Those years I wouldn't trade.   At least one great thing happened from this...pairing.  Our daughter, who is also a Sag.   If you feel ready and love this person it won't matter what the charts say now will it? ;)   I wish you all the best!

mrs.rddbrown

Post by mrs.rddbrown » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:24 pm

if your both really in love open minded, strong, and ready to fight for what you want and thrive to make it last, i'm with a Scorpio and im a sag, our most uncompatible sign, 3 years and wanting to continue to next step like you good luck, just ask your self deeply are you happy.
yeah mon

Return to “Sagittarius - November 21 - December 20”