Sagittarius and Weight

Meet people born under Sagittarius here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kanwa

Sagittarius and Weight

Post by kanwa » Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:37 am

Please does being a Sagittarius have anything to do with my being overweight and struggling to lose weight?

Rurk61

Sag and weight

Post by Rurk61 » Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:45 am

I think as the ruling planet Jupiter can mean overindulgence if it is hit with bad aspects either in the birth chart or by later transit (if from birth - a lifelong problem), and  that this could certainly mean overindulgence in food, esp with the 4th house or 4th sign (Cancer- the stomach sign) involved.

He wasn't a Sag, but he was a very large person that came to mind, and I remembered that he had Jupiter in the 1st- one of my favorite people Oliver Hardy. I peeked at his chart and found that his Jupiter was very directly opposed by his Moon, and looks like his Neptune is squared by Jupiter.( with a very wide orb).

I am posting here because I am a Sag myself, and have only in the past several years had problem with weight. Of course it could have something to do with fading into my declining years. Saturn first hit natal Jupiter with a quincunx, then an opposition and currently another quincunx. Whatever the case it seems to boil down to a morbid potato chip addiction.

kybunker

Post by kybunker » Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:46 am

I'm 33 now, and weigh 120, I've always had a problem gaining weight and keeping it on, This is my highest weight,
so I don't know.

Return to “Sagittarius - November 21 - December 20”