Ninth House of Zodiac : Sagittarius

Meet people born under Sagittarius here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

Ninth House of Zodiac : Sagittarius

Post by swetha » Tue May 24, 2005 6:35 pm

The Ninth House of the Zodiac The ninth house of the Zodiac harbours the bigger things of life. Philosophy and religion in the realm of mind and spirit, and big business, world travel, and high-pressure gambling in the flesh. It includes expansion in all fields. For this ninth house of the Zodiac, the Sun is in the masculine sign, Sagittarius. The fortunate planet Jupiter, the lord of the gods, rules the ninth sign of the Zodiac, Sagittarius. A mutable (fluid and changeable) sign, Sagittarius governs long-distance travel, matters of the higher mind (philosophy, religion and the law) and having a good time! It is a fire sign, so Sagittarius people are positive, forthright communicators who love travelling, although they tend to be restless, they hate to take orders.

jyotimirpuri

Post by jyotimirpuri » Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:22 am

sagittarians are very truthful by nature and hate people to lie. one can vouch for their honesty only a rare sagittariun would be dishonest in my opinion
interested in tarot reading, fengshui, reiki, numerology

Mystery013

Sag

Post by Mystery013 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:40 am

Interesting. Thanx.

Brightwater

Post by Brightwater » Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:42 am

I loathe dishonesty.  I have dealt with far too much personally in my life and that of my kids.  I am constantly battling against the powers of dishonesty.  Oh, my avatar at left?  That happens to be the Chinese character for Truth.   I've been wanting it tatooed on my body somewhere...... It's that imperative....
Bright blessings,
Brightwater

mrs.rddbrown

Post by mrs.rddbrown » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:31 pm

nice to know
yeah mon

Return to “Sagittarius - November 21 - December 20”