How come Sagittarius are sooo two faced?

Meet people born under Sagittarius here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

StarQ1

How come Sagittarius are sooo two faced?

Post by StarQ1 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:05 pm

I mean really two faced people I've ever been around :smt012...

IMO they beat out Taurus by the fakest sign there is!! sorry for the rant lol

kybunker

Post by kybunker » Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:13 pm

<---2 faced, 7 personalities, Many bad habits, Love to inspire people! Nice to meet you Star!

pirbid

Re: How come Sagittarius are sooo two faced?

Post by pirbid » Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:13 pm

StarQ1 wrote:I mean really two faced people I've ever been around :smt012...

That is funny, I always thought we were described as sincere to the point of faultiness in most astrological sites.
I guess you have had a personal run-in with a certain Sag and you are now accusing us all. Would you say that is a fair assesment of 1/12th of the world's population?
Sunshine from the islands of eternal spring ;)

gryskywolf

Post by gryskywolf » Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:39 am

I have been a Sagittarius my whole life...and my whole life I have been accused of being too honest.  Most people refer to it as foot in mouth disease.  My few Sag friends are also brutally honest.  I think the person is two faced because of the way they were raised rather than the stars.  Obviously you have been hurt and I hope that you are better now.  No more ranting?

GavinKabal

Agreement

Post by GavinKabal » Mon May 18, 2009 7:14 pm

I would definitely agree that you are making the mistake many people do of judging a group by a few of it's members. &nbsp;I am sorry you met some Sagittarius who were two faced, yet I am sure if you tried you could condemn many other groups from these people as well, for instance were they all male, or from a certain country, or race, etc.? &nbsp;I have been too open, if that is possible, my entire life, I have always been the type that if you do not like me for who I am you do not deserve to be in my life. &nbsp;Good luck with conquering the weakness of trying to judge, it is a horrible demon which can gain too much control if one lets it.
Come out the darkness into the Light!- G.D.

SpiritualSister

Post by SpiritualSister » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:26 pm

I tried to be two faced with an old acquaintence, a month ago, just see if I could and as much as I enjoy a challenge, that was too much of a challenge for me. In the end, I actually ended up telling the person what I was doing and why.

When I'm having a converstion about someone, I know that I'm perceived as being two-faced. However, what people dont realise is that as soon as I see the person who was topic of conversation, I tell them what I said and when I said it.

"If you haven't got the minerals to be honest to someones face, dont bother saying it at all!" &nbsp;:smt016

mrs.rddbrown

Post by mrs.rddbrown » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:10 pm

NO NO NO!!!!! we aren't 2 faced, we may have attitude, but never two faced, we are your bestest friend until you cross us, which we faulty give you plenty of chances to do.
yeah mon

astrologer50

Re: How come Sagittarius are sooo two faced?

Post by astrologer50 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:10 am

StarQ1 wrote:I mean really two faced people I've ever been around :smt012...

Saggi's are not more two faced than any other sign and this shows how very little you know about astrology. Perhaps if you did some more research.

Saggi belongs to a group of signs called 'mutable' sign ie: pisces, virgo, gemini and lastly saggi. All these mutable sign are restless and quite capable of being duplicitous and this may shock you but someone with a mutable moon is also capable of loving two people at the same time to.

You need to understand there is far far more to astrology than just ‘sun signs’ firstly there are 10planets in the sky and 12houses and any one of these 10planets can be in any one of these 12 houses – so there’s 144 possible combinations there –

What is vitally important is your ‘time of birth’ and nearest town and then go to free website like astro.com to calculate your natal chart, you may have to reduce the image in Extended chart selection to 63% save to your hard drive, then upload here.

You need to post your chart in Western reading forum, you can get this free very easily from www.astro.com. You may have to reduce the image to 63% in Extended chart selection

honeybeerainn

Post by honeybeerainn » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:00 pm

Sagittarius is the most honest sign of the zodiac, surely not two-faced.

marwan38

Post by marwan38 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:19 am

I have met many Sagittarius's, and i have noticed there are 3 types of us. The quiet types, the ones that are active/ spending most of their time socializing and can be a bit too hyper (annoying), andd the mix of both. Very balanced the last one i like it.

Angel Ariel

Post by Angel Ariel » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:19 am

I wouldnt say that sagittarians are two faced......

I do find that they tend to be in a lot of REALLY flaky situations when it comes to relationships with the opposite sex that they like. I know one who is on the scorpio/sag cusp who pretty much shifts all of her attention to the object of her affections... Another, i think he is a sag/capricornian cusp seems to repeat his drama mistakes with supsequent interests. Though i must admit, of the three that i know pretty well, the sag/capricornian and another dude are really nice and give really good advice when your down. I think the problem is more so wiht the female sags....

Though if we must stereotype, i will definitely say that a good portion of sags are short. I so far only know of one tall one.
If you ever feel like you have to ignore someone, or avoid someone, or hide something, there is usually something wrong.

indigobutterfly89

wow u really got burnt didnt you

Post by indigobutterfly89 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:24 am

well &nbsp;all i have to say on this matter is &nbsp;were not all like that thats for sure , one thing i will say is &nbsp;tho
&nbsp;take alook at yourself &nbsp;plz &nbsp;and see if &nbsp;its actually &nbsp;u who has the probblem, &nbsp; and &nbsp;just seeing &nbsp;an atribute of your own in someone els

lilsun

Post by lilsun » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:24 am

As a Sag,i would have to disagree with you.Most of the Sag people i know come across as very genuine people and not 'two faced'.Not all behavioral traits are to do with star signs.

spinnachie

Post by spinnachie » Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:28 pm

being a sag myself id say were are more blunt/to the point/no B.S. and quite trust worthy

Return to “Sagittarius - November 21 - December 20”