Sagittarius Compatibilities

Meet people born under Sagittarius here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

racheal vaz

Post by racheal vaz » Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:05 am

hi there,
my first post   :smt003
found something to share with all of u!!

SAGITTARIUS is most compatible with: AQUARIUS and LIBRA

SAGITTARIUS is fairly compatible with: GEMINI, ARIES and LEO

SAGITTARIUS is least compatible with:CAPRICORN, SCORPIO, PISCES and VIRGO.

coolguy

Post by coolguy » Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:48 pm

thanks racheal,
this made wonderful reading :smt001
what do u know about palmistry?

dance_LOver_vara

awsome

Post by dance_LOver_vara » Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:45 am

Well now i know!!!! that is awsome . Just wanna know if my rising sun is cancer <-------- i know it  is but, i like a cancer guy, just want to know   would we mach?  :smt060 thanks plz get back :smt005  love varalee

DeMadre

matche

Post by DeMadre » Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:03 pm

opposites are the best matches so a gemini would be a harmonous match once you incorparate numerology inside of the zodiac

ragun

Re: awsome

Post by ragun » Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:45 am

dance_LOver_vara wrote:Well now i know!!!! that is awsome . Just wanna know if my rising sun is cancer <-------- i know it &nbsp;is but, i like a cancer guy, just want to know &nbsp; would we mach? &nbsp;:smt060 thanks plz get back :smt005 &nbsp;love varalee
NOOO -

My moon is Gemi/Cancer and I dated a Cancer guy. I found him completely annoying after a while.

I have found that Moons in Virgo are much more fitting. Also, guys whose sign is Capricorn do better and I have been told it is because it is my Mars is in Capricorn.

Although, as I grow older -- the only ones that seem to be doing a good job of anything are Aries & Scorpio's.

I think it is because I am growing and have changed a considerable amount.

BTW -- I dated a Gemini once -- for a while. It works, but wasn't all that.

Best all time Relationship I had was with a Capricorn and my best friend (female - is a Virgo with a Moon in Sagittarius, my sun sign.)

Cancer guys in general though, kinda not cool. They are just too emotional and selfish as a result albeit very caring and thoughtful. Is it right to say that someone is both selfish and thoughtful a the same time? I mean, that is contradicting but that is the only way to describe them in my experience.

MoonGoddess

Re: Sagittarius Compatibilities

Post by MoonGoddess » Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:44 am

racheal vaz wrote:hi there,
my first post &nbsp; :smt003
found something to share with all of u!!

SAGITTARIUS is most compatible with: AQUARIUS and LIBRA

SAGITTARIUS is fairly compatible with: GEMINI, ARIES and LEO

SAGITTARIUS is least compatible with:CAPRICORN, SCORPIO, PISCES and VIRGO.
Oh well I guess some one is having a laugh at me as my partner is a Capricorn and my son is a Scorpio...lol
May the Goddess enlighten you all, Blessed Be!

krpawar

Post by krpawar » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:35 am

Ideal Association (5-9 Sun Sign Pattern): Aries and Leo
Not always, but surprisingly often, the extraordinary magnetism of 5-9 Sun sign attraction leads to easy sympathy, mental stimulation, emotional affinity, romantic fulfillment. There will be a strong sympathy between you and misunderstandings will not be severe or lasting. The chances for harmony are excellent, and a happy relationship on a permanent basis is more effortlessly achieved than with any other sign - be it friendship, business, family or love relationships. Hostile placement of planets between the two horoscopes will cause some personality clashes and tensions - causing the compatibility to rock from time to time - although the basic empathy and understanding will always remain. If the planets are in harmonious aspect, your relationships with these people will be most extraordinarily happy, smooth and sympathetic.

Ideal Association with some Problems (7-7 Sun Sign Pattern): Gemini
Not always, but frequently, you either get physically attracted to or secretly admire and respect each other - in case of opposite sex. The individual possesses the qualities of character and personality traits you yourself lack. The urge to imitate will be strong. However, in case of same sex, you may become strongly competitive and feel uneasy or envious. Mutual aspects between other planets somewhat modify the relationship positively or negatively.

Compassionate Association (2-12 Sun Sign Pattern): Capricorn
In your association with this individual, one of you will feel that he or she has many lessons to learn from the other. The one who has lessons to teach will feel an inexplicable compassion for the weaknesses and mistakes of the other person, strangely understanding the other's markedly different motives and behavior.

Favorable Association (3-11 Sun Sign Pattern): Libra and Aquarius
You will feel a strong tie of friendship, whatever the association you share with these individuals. Mutual trust and ease of communication mark the relationship. In spite of strong differences, you connect closely with each other. A sense of responsibility and some sort of inescapable duty will bring you together. You will constantly stimulate each other into changing habits and existing situations. Any quarrels will usually be quickly resolved, forgiven and forgotten. Even when the association seems to be a closed chapter, it reappears months or years later, to be resumed once more.

Beneficial Association (6-8 Sun Sign Pattern): Taurus and Cancer
There will be some problem in communication. Yet you will be powerfully drawn into each other. Irresistible sexual attraction in case of a love relationship. In case of friendship, business or family ties, attraction through some shared interest. Urge for mutual help. Service given will always be repaid. In some way, a great benefit will come from one to the other through the relationship, and the one who serves will usually remain loyal.

Reflective Association (1-1 Sun Sign Pattern): Sagittarius
You will each be tempted to magnify your own virtues and failings. All the positive character traits will be intensified - as will the negative traits. A constant effort should be made to encourage in one another the positive qualities of the zodiac sign you both share and to discourage the negative ones.

Unfavorable Association (4-10 Sun Sign Pattern): Virgo and Pisces
Not always, but surprisingly often, you will feel a noticeable tension or conflict of personality in the presence of these individuals. One of you may grow restless because of the strict disciplinary attempts of the other. For various reasons, there will always be some mental and emotional restriction.

alyssalu

Sag not best with aqua-man

Post by alyssalu » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:47 pm

I dissagree with the compatibility thing.

I'm a Sagittarius and I'm most compatible
with ARIES, LIBRAS, and LEOS.

I'm not attracted to Aquarius's ever that I've known.
They make me feel trapped sometimes, or just too close to me.
It almost feels like they're trying to cage me.

I don't like it, makes me feel uncomfortable.
But they're very nice people.

I just remember the last time I met an Aquarius he was nice at
first, then he was too nice that same day he tried to stick
his tongue down my throat.

:smt019
I said I had to go.

DON'T EVER CORNER A SAG.
:smt018

summr30

Sag Compatibility

Post by summr30 » Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:47 am

Well, I'm actually just getting to the point of learning more about sun signs and compatibility and i wish i done so sooner. &nbsp;I'm in a 3 year relationship with a virgo. &nbsp;It's cool but there are a lot of things that we have to work hard at to get through. &nbsp;he's alot more reserved than i am and he spends every waking moment working when i'm dying for some real play time! &nbsp;but one thing is true... he's the first guy to ever truly "get me". &nbsp;he actually can anticipate me when i'm still a little confused about my next move.

i totally agree with the male cancer comment. &nbsp;they are soooooo much work and i just was never able to find the energy to keep mine smiling for too long. &nbsp;that or either i invariably said something that "hurt" his feelings. &nbsp;i did a sigh of relief when we moved from the relationship track to one of friendship. &nbsp;i absolutely adore aquarius' both male and female but have yet to find my totally compatible love...
Let happiness live in your eyes!

happi

Post by happi » Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:26 am

sagittarius and aries are the best for each others.

rachael anne

WHAT ABOUT THIS?

Post by rachael anne » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:53 am

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT A SAG/SAG BEING COMPATIBLE?
Our deepest fear si not thast we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond belief.

infinitii525

Post by infinitii525 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:01 pm

Thanks for the info!

My daughter is a aquarius and fiance is a capricorn. My fiance and I get along great other than I am a ball full of energy and he just wants to watch me bounce around, but he's the best.

infinitii525

Post by infinitii525 » Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:50 pm

racheal anne

I found this info if helpful:

#1 Sagittarius and Sagittarius:

Sagittarius will match each other’s intensity and wild side. Both love to play with fire and neither will mind using flattery to get sex. They get along great as friends and lovers and there will be a strong attraction that leads to a long-term love. Children and animals will be involved in this relationship. Finally, both have found someone that matches their stamina, in and out of the bedroom. Sex could be explosive and will be a reason to keep coming back to one another. They will be a powerful combination and friends will maintain that each have met the right person. There is such a thing called love. You will both find luck through marriage. Don’t let boredom creep in or problems will arise.

#2 SAGITTARIUS AND SAGITTARIUS COMPATIBILITY

With another Sagittarian, you have a desire for home and domesticity - but you also want a relationship free of flaws. You idealize and leave yourself open to disillusionment. There is basic understanding. You see many of your own traits, but usually the less desirable ones. This causes you to criticize, because, perhaps subconsciously, you become aware of your own shortcomings. The relationship can be permanent,' but not trouble-free. The success of it depends on the maturity of the Sagittarians involved. Your wandering days could be over with another Sagittarian; you could find a home. The Sagittarius woman's decisions are swift. She is impulsive in affairs of the heart. What she admires most is a man of action. She needs a goal; it could be a trip, a book to read, or writing-whatever, the future is live and breathing for her, he future is a part of her because that's partly where she is.

She is exciting but can give the impression of being shy. She is a challenge that is difficult to resist. It's important to be basically honest with her. State your intentions; don't try to cover up with false promises. The more direct you are, the better it will be for you in this relationship. Once you win her confidence, Pence she feels loved, she can fulfill your fondest desires. She appreciates nature and likes men who like animals. She won't let you down if you confide in her; if you deceive her ... look out! The Sagittarius man would like you for his own, but wants greater freedom for himself He isn't easy to understand completely, but is likely to be worth the effort. He is a natural actor and his life is apt to be one of travel, change, and excitement. He doesn't always take time to explain his actions. These are the times when he demands that you have faith in his judgment. He dislikes petty people. He wants you to learn, to grow, to gain as a result of your relationship with him. If you are honest, he can be won. If you are frank, he will respond in a sympathetic manner. You'll win him with color, charm you'll intrigue him by asking fantastic questions. He loses interest if you're conventional in your outlook, questions or ambitions. He wants the companionship of shared adventure. He wants to be independent-he is drawn to individuality and repelled by women who pretend to be something they are not.

MysticTarotReader

Hmmm

Post by MysticTarotReader » Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:49 pm

Hummmm i may have to dissagree with the Sagi being compatible with Aquarius Im a sagi &nbsp;recently broke up with aquarius partner after 3 years we got on terrible :(
Sara x

amcresume

Sag with a Leo

Post by amcresume » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:07 pm

An interesting post, Rachel. &nbsp;I never studied astrological compatibility, but I'm starting to put it to test with my romance characters in the books I write. &nbsp;My husband is Leo and I'm a Sag, and we're extremely compatible. &nbsp;To the point he'll start to say something and I'll finish it and vice versa. &nbsp;There has to be something to it. &nbsp;Can you recommend any good sites on astrological compatibility?
Anne-Marie Carroll
A world complete with romantic suspense and sassy, sensual romance.

Return to “Sagittarius - November 21 - December 20”