Sagittarius Compatibilities

Meet people born under Sagittarius here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rurk61

Compatibility

Post by Rurk61 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:25 am

Yes I fully agree with the traditional assessment at the top of the page. Except that when it comes to "love" I have almost always fallen (sometimes literally) for Cancer women, even thought this is not the best match traditionally either. Also my moon is in Leo and I believe that every galpal I have had has had a Leo moon. Of course the Cancers are ruled by the Moon with an iron beam, so that could explain that. The non-Cancer girlfriend was a Scorpio which would be linked to my Venus in Scorpio.

However I can't say that there was any great "compatibility" between myself and any of these characters. There were three relationships and the first two were not really serious (although I thought they were at the time) The last one with a Cancer woman with a Leo moon was the most serious relationship in my life. Of course you have to look at the whole chart comparison and there are many links- the good the bad and the ugly- between her chart and mine. Even though I was very attracted to her and we could get along like old pals sometimes, we also had horrible fights. She left and I may never get over her- you can't replace people actually.

Here is how to determine Sun to Sun compatibility. If their sign is 30, 90,150, 180 degrees away, it may not be the best match- just based on Sun positions- you need to look at everything else as well. 90 and 180 can be attracted, but they also can heavily annoy each other. If not bothered by other afflictions, natal or transiting, 180 can form a partnership; 90 is best as a working relationship- I remember a Virgo boss and myself were a great combination. !50 is awkward (Cancer in our case) they are very interested in each other but try as they might they have a great deal of trouble ever understanding each other. This being a 1st to 8th house combo it can be a powerful magnetic attraction though. Believe it or not many lasting marriages are built on this and the other "incompatible" arrangements.

60 and 120 degrees are the best match- again you must look at what the other planets in both charts are doing to be sure of this

Same sign attracts, but there is also alot of competition, jockeying for position here. They will always like to see each other, but  the similarity usually wears over time if they live together for example. My case with other Sags is that we don't often see each other, but when we do it is informative and fun. If we spend too much time together we grate on each other.

Happy Pisces Moon Conjunct Uranus...

Rurk61

Aarrgh...

Post by Rurk61 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:30 am

Sorry 150 is Taurus the other inconjunct to Sag... Cancer would be 210 degrees away from Sag....similar effect to 150m though- awkward and hard to understand each other
The last time I rely on Gerald Ford to help me with my math...sorry again...

Wagnerufpb

Post by Wagnerufpb » Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:18 pm

Hi all!

I'm Sag and I dated a TAURUS... it's important to mention that Sag is free and love it. In my case, I was traped in Tau's jealousy... The date took 10 months only...

paulineowen2006

Post by paulineowen2006 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:29 am

thats so weird! im a gemini and been married to my husband for 10 yrs we are seperated and i once read that gemini rules the marriage sector in sagittarians and we are extremely compatible until now!
*Pauline*

SpiritualSister

Post by SpiritualSister » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:23 pm

happi wrote:sagittarius and aries are the best for each others.
Yes...if you want your relationship to be based on, a battle of wills and who's in charge!

Both signs are very stubborn. Although not without faults themselves, sagi can be quite flexible with certain situations or at least willing to listen, whilst aries are more '1 way for me, 1 way for you'. There's nothing wrong with being head strong but when that spills over into selfshness, it cancels out many of the good qualities aries have.

Sorry aries, no love loss here.

mrs.rddbrown

Post by mrs.rddbrown » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:06 pm

i'm a sag and i think that Aries and Aquarius are our best match, but i'm holding strong with a Scorpio, its like were complete opposites but just alike at the same time, we fill-in what each other is missing.
yeah mon

SkySummers

Post by SkySummers » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:10 pm

Talk about a crazy household?  I'm Sag, my EX was Sag, my daughter  Sag, and his daughter Sag.  My best friend Sag, and my Grandmother who lived with us before passing was Sag. All birthdays were before  Dec 3ed.  11/ 23, 24, 26 28, Dec, 01, 03 There was never a dull moment and was a constant roller coater ride I can tell you!

Return to “Sagittarius - November 21 - December 20”